Chapter XXXIII: Confusion all over Again

at long last... I had my peaceful rest out from work.

Whoop! Another chapter my awesome readers!

Enjoy reading! Vote and Comment! :D

***

“Oh my God Elina! What the hell!?!” I screeched so loud, I even thought my vocal cords would broke

Elina was just laughing her heart out appearing this situation for her as something funny. I would be laughing too if it wasn’t me who she targeted in teasing... again!

Three days had passed since the whole Mom’s advice to me about love and broken hearts. Ugh. I only realized it now how embarrassing that was but then again, still thankful with the talk I had with her.

Now I’m back in Uni with new semester coming. New subjects, new classmates, new professors and maybe the start of my new life? Hope is a new virtue for me.

Like what I said before, I hope this semester will keep me busy. So busy that I won’t realized it’s already summer.

It’s kinda sad Mr. Cooper isn’t my professor anymore. I hope we can still continue being friends and of course, I’m still planning on visiting Kaiden.

Back to the main issue with me yelling at my ever crazy roommate. I just got back here last morning and silently thank God I didn’t saw a certain gay in the plane I boarded. I went straight here in Uni and I was welcomed instantly with a deathly gripped by no one else but Elina the moment I stepped-in in our dorm room. I actually missed the crazy girl so I hugged back and laughed with her.

She dragged me further inside then began telling stories about her holiday with her family. They went to her father’s homeland in the Philippines to spend their Christmas and New Year. Her joy and excitement was so infectious, I smiled and laughed with her the whole time but then when she took a pink sparkly paper bag on her bed and gave it to me, saying it’s my present, I can’t help but feel worried.

She was so excited as she urged me to open it like she was the one getting the present.

And truth be told, when I opened the bag and took out the cut papers at the top... there I saw a red cloth. I furrowed my eye brows gazing up at her but her face lit up and her eyes sparkled telling me to take my present out of the bag.

I did but regretted it when I fully saw it right in front of me. It was a red elegant lingerie made out of sheer fabric that when you wear it, you can actually see what’s underneath. It has decorative laces on the breast part and a black ribbon at the center. I was really trying not to shout at her but then she told me there’s more inside so I took the bag once again and that’s when I shrieked out loud.

“Please tell me this is not your gift to me” I groaned then grimaced with disgust looking at the skimpy material called bra and thong with matching dark red color. Oh god!

She was now giggling beside me, “What? It’s about time you wear this kind of clothes”

“Clothes?! You call these clothes! It’s just a thread for God’s sake!” I cried with exasperation. Please let me have a normal roommate for once.

“Hey! I heard that!” Elina whined, pouting. Oops, back with the talking out loud again Scarlet. “Besides, it’s not like you’ll wear it in public. I actually thought hard on what to give for you. I even thought buying you a vibrat―”

“Okay! Stop! I don’t want to hear any sex toys from you. I’m fine with this, thank you” I hastily cut her

Damn this insane, weird roommate!