In His House

"I'm yours Mr.t/n" You reply giving him the biggest doll eyes. "Good answer y/n" he says grabbing the back of your head. The way he grips you leaves you yearning for more.
"Let's finish this somewhere else." He demands.
"Where are we going to go?" You say as you feel your blood rushing through your body.
"I need some help carrying papers to my car... if you are willing to help." says t/n.
"I'm on it... sir" you say as you feel his hot breath skimming your neck. You remove yourself from underneath of him and and he glares down at your low cut shirt. As you walk in front of him you feel his palm on your ass nudging you to keep going.
"What are you waiting for y/n?" He asks with his hand still on your bum. Every time he says your name a tingle runs down your spine. You want to hear him say it as he presses into yo-
"Y/n, is everything alright? Your head seems a little in the clouds. It seems you need me to snap some shape into you. You'd like that." You're speechless. You can't tell if he's joking or if the offer he's giving you is one to take. Acknowledging your quietness he continues walking. He walks down the hallway and you follow eventually to his car. He opens the door for you, what a gentleman. The height of his truck is too tall for you. The difference in your height seems present almost all the time. To get you up to the passenger seat he picks you up by the waist and buckles you in. He lingers over you, and caresses your thigh.
"Mind wandering?" He asks. You shake your head almost immediately.
"There's that good girl I remember." He shuts the door and you're completely flustered. He steps into the truck, starts the car, and his large hands return to your thigh.
"Didn't realize we were bringing these papers all the way back to your place." You say awkwardly.
"Trust me there's a lot more work I'll need your assistance with." He says.
"Alright." You reply nervously.
"What happened to addressing me when you're spoken to?" He asks his grip progressively getting harder on your upper thigh.
"My apologies Mr.t/n." You say looking directly at his lips.
"Much better." He groans. After ten minutes he pulls into his driveway.
"Unbuckle your seatbelt, y/n." You quickly follow his command.
"What I like to see." You shake getting up, your nerves are taking over. He puts his hand out and you use it to get out of his truck. When the car doors lock he takes out keys to open the largest door you've ever seen. Everything in his house matches his size.
"Wait in the dining room, I have some things to clean up."
"Of course Mr.t/n." Hearing you say his name, pleases him completely. Instead of doing what you're told you creep your way into his house. You see a dark back room with a "do not enter" sign placed upon it. Your curiosity leads you to open the door. When you do you're welcomed by an array of chains and whips hung on the wall.