Trouble Hiding It

You're woken up by Mr.t/n shaking you gently. You groan and he places both hands on your shoulders drawing you in close.
"Please wake up baby. We have school, but trust me I'd rather start my day finishing inside you." He mumbles in your ear, making you wish you guys had more time together.
"Alright, alright. I'll get up." You say.
"Good girl." He says quietly with his hand lingering on your neck. You roll out of bed, and slowly realize you can't show up to school in the same clothes as yesterday. Same bottoms are fine I guess, but I have a sweatshirt I didn't use yesterday. You make your way to your backpack with him following close behind. You take off the top you had on, slipping on your sweatshirt, then proceeding to brush your hair. He's watching you intently, but trying hard to make it not seem obvious. When you catch him he smiles and starts getting dressed.
"Do you mind?" He teases. You've both seen and felt every inch of each other's bodies. Watching him change, you wouldn't see anything you haven't seen before.
"Why don't you wash your face? I'll meet you in the kitchen y/n." He says.
"How sweet, I like it better when you're demanding." You joke.
"Oh yeah?" He asks slapping your ass making his way out of the room. In his bathroom you think about what it'd it be like to shower alongside him. Not letting your mind wander too much, you splash some water in your face, and pull your hair back. You step out of the bathroom to a nice smell coming from the kitchen.
"You cook too? My goodness you're perfect Mr.t/n." You tell him gliding your hand up and down his chest. He replies with a faint smile and it's truly adorable.
"Eat quick darling. We must get to school early so no one will see you leaving my car." He says running a hand through your hair and down your back. You both finish your plates and he opens the door for you, leaving you with a grin. You both make your way to his truck, and you need no assistance getting in to his surprise. When he comes into the driver's seat, he buckles you in and lets his hand linger for a moment before pulling out of the driveway. He hits the gas hard and within ten minutes you're in the school lot. Luckily it's completely empty. He rests his hand on your jaw.
"It pains me I won't be able to taste you for the next couple of hours." He says before pulling you in for a passionate kiss. You unbuckle and climb onto his lap straddling him, as he reclines the seat. You grind on him slightly, but he's hard within seconds. You grab his hair but he hesitates when reaching for your top.
"Not here, not now. Mhmmm, I can't resist you y/n, but I must." He says. You get off of him, and fix yourself.
"Try not to miss me Mr.t/n. I'll leave now so it seems I walked. See you tonight if I'm lucky." You  whisper, and gliding your hand on his dick only separated by his thin work pants. With this he groans. You get out just in time because when you're far away enough from his car, you see other cars pulling in. You hope the SUV coming in doesn't see you in the teacher lot, so you pick up your pace. You circle the building at least once hoping someone will be inside to let you in. You make your way to the main entrance, and you see heads in the windows. You come into school and see one of your friends.
"Since when do you get here so early? And I saw you when my Mom dropped me off taking the longer path way."
"Oh I felt like walking." Real clever.
"Whatever. Even Mr.t/n was walking around when he barely makes it to most of his class periods. Something's off today." Your face grows hot and you quickly wave goodbye. That's it no more sleepovers.