Irresistible

With this you grin, and pull into your driveway. You unbuckle her seatbelt and reach across her chest. As your massive hand just brushes past her, you see her crossing her legs. Someone is wet already I see.
"It's okay to admit I turn you on you know." You mumble in her ear with your hand grazing the back of her neck. She lowers her hand to your pants, and applies small pressure. You two lock eyes and she licks her lips, moving in closer.
"It's killing me not to rip every single piece of clothing you have off Mr.t/n." She says unable to control the growing smile on her lips. You run your hands through your hair attempting to hide how flustered she made you.
"Play room?" She asks. You hesitate before responding, never have you allowed someone to choose whether or not they go in the playroom. However, she's different, it's almost impossible for you to tell her no.
"What was that darling?" You reply smugly, guiding her hand closer to the erection you have underneath your pants. Being called this causes her to pull you in by your shirt collar.
"Pretty sure you heard me, I know you can't resist seeing my tiny self struggle to keep quiet, and squirm while getting my insides destroyed." S/n tells you while checking you out as you turn off the engine.
"Everything about you is perfect." You say reaching for the door. You walk around your truck to the pavement to see her back leaned against the doors of your car, as she waits eagerly for you. You grab her hand, and your strength brings her in quickly to your arms. You walk towards your door with your palm on her lower back. You put the key in, and as she walks through the door you hold open for her, you give her ass a smack. She giggles. For this being the second time she's been in your place, she acts as if she lives here, immediately putting her bag down. Walking in behind her, you smile when grabbing her shoulder, pressing her back against the inside of your front door as you reach to lock it.
"Smooth." S/n tells you, but you're watching the word leave her lips, rather than her. You press your muscular arms to the side of her, and run your hand gently through her long hair. Her lips part, as you graze your thumb on her cheek.
"I'll take you to the playroom s/n." You say, while picking her up. You watch her tits bounce as you slip your hand underneath her ass, as her hands wrap around the back of your neck. She breathes deeply, and in response you groan.
"I need you right now." You mumble in her ear as you place a soft kiss on her neck. You walk her slowly to the playroom, and watch her eyes light up as you shut the door then dim the lights. You put her down with ease and reach for your belt. You remove it, and begin taking off your shirt.
"Up on the table." You demand. She reaches for her top, next her pants, slips them off, and makes her way to the long table. Seeing her only in her underwear as she waits for your instruction turns you the fuck on.
"We're gonna try something s/n." You say with your bare chest pressed against her as you unclip her bra.
"Take off those panties and play with yourself. I wanna watch." You state.
"Oh... I-I-I don't know." She replies.
"I don't like the answer." You tell her followed by a hard smack on her ass with your belt. You grab her jaw, in order to make yourself clear. You hand her a dildo, and watch those dolls eyes look you up and down.
"How about you show me what a good girl you are? I don't want to ask you again s/n." You plead as you tug at her panties. She bites her lip, and slips her hand into the waistband of her thong to remove it. You smile.
"Just for you master." She says.

Her POV

You throw your panties to the ground, and maintain eye contact as he walks back. You arch you back, with your tits pressed against the table, leaving your bare pussy exposed just for him. Before putting it inside of you, you put it in your mouth sucking intensely, and rolling back your eyes. You see him reaching for his cock. I know you're struggling not to stroke it right now Mr.t/n. You remove the dildo from your mouth and put it in slowly. As it fills up your pussy your moans get louder and louder. You move it in and out, further arching your back each thrust.
"Mhmmm, right there! It feels so good! Oh!" You cry out, feeling cream leaking out of your pussy. You stare back at him while your face is pressed against the table, the dildo pumping inside of you, and your fluids dripping out. Your fingers go numb, and your tongue sticks out. As you finish, you take it out of your tight self, and see him approaching. You now lay on your back with your legs open on the table. He places kisses on your thigh, and comes close to your ear.
"Let me clean you up y/n."