Under His Control

Trying to walk off the embarrassment and flush in your cheeks, you run into Mr.t/n at the corner of the hall. He smiles and you nearly reach for his chest, but are quickly reminded of your surroundings.
"Hard for you to resist me I see." He says confidently, running his hands through his hair. You take a step back to get a full look at his frame.
"Before class starts meet me in the teacher's bathroom, you know the one where we..."
"I know which one Mr.t/n." You reply with a smirk, stopping his trail off. You begin walking in the opposite direction to avoid possible rumors. You make your way up the staircase and reapply some lip gloss. You peer your way into the bathroom to see him there waiting at the door.
"Got a surprise for you y/n." He says pulling you in with a wink and unlocking the door. Out of his bag he has a vibrator, followed by a remote.
"You're crazy." You say looking back and forth between his eyes.
"Crazy for you." He replies tugging at the waistband of your jeans. You start to blush breaking eye contact, and his giant hand guides you back in, then makes his way down to your neck with a light touch. You do him a favor by pulling down the zipper on your jeans. He slips his massive hands inside your jeans, and then goes to pull them down.
"This way I'll get to be with you all day beautiful." He says looking you up and down, then pushing you against the wall. First he takes two fingers and puts them inside of you, enjoying your wetness, as your chest moves up and down. He slips the vibrator inside you, and your tightness sucks it up. Mr.t/n licks his fingers clean, and turns on the remote. You shake uncontrollably, just for him to turn it off.
"You will meet me in my classroom by the end of the day." He commands. You bite your lip, and nervously look away then he smacks your ass cheek grabbing firmly.
"Acknowledge me y/n." He groans out and you go to whisper in his ear.
"Anything you say." You reply. He chuckles and you reach for your jeans. As you get dressed, you feel a buzz, and a smile forms on his face. He reaches for your waist and holds tightly. You make your way out hoping to not be late to your first class. As you take your seat, you feel the buzz, and a pleasure erupts inside of you. You bite down on your pen to keep yourself from losing control, and your hair falls in front of your face. A day full of edging, you're wild Mr.t/n.
"Y/n! Y/n!" Your teacher calls out.
"H-h-here." You manage to mumble with weird stares from your classmates. The sensation stops and you take a deep breath. You imagine his smile, and his veiny, large hands grasping the remote.
"Mhmm." You breathe out and feel multiple sets of eyes on you.
"Everything alright, y/n?" You nod, and smile shyly trying to distract everyone from the fact you nearly finished out loud with your peers watching. You dose off, and after what feels like five minutes, you hear the bell. You get up then reach for your bag. You walk out of your class to see him waiting at the end of the hallway. You see a shift in his pocket realizing he's pressing the remote. He doesn't break eye contact as the pulsating starts, and your lip parts, then he starts to smile. You walk the best you can, and intentionally cross your legs. The buzzing stops, and you feel your wetness soaking into your undies. It's going to be a long day.