Immediate Submission

The sun reflects over your naked body, and he takes a minute to admire your perfect outline. He closes the window, and you move slightly to the right, but he grabs hold of your waist.
"No squirming y/n." He yells. It turns you on. You like him best when he's angry.
"Get your ass on that table." He demands. You slowly make your way to a long leather table. He gives your ass a violent smack and you hear him whisper in your ear.
"Might wanna hurry up." He says gently, but still grabbing your bare ass. You lay down on the table, with your arms and legs completely stretched you match the length of the table completely. He teases you by laying his chest on you, just to kiss your neck lightly and quickly get up. He brings over handcuffs and you know what to do. You put your wrists up towards him.
"If I didn't know better I'd assume you've done this before." He says. You wink in response and you notice him trying to control his smile. He puts the handcuffs on you, and when they clink you let out a whimper. You see him reach for the biggest vibrator you've ever laid eyes on.
"You're gonna praise me while I pleasure you. Is that clear?"
"Of course Mr.t/n." You reply almost directly after.
"Such a good girl, I can't wait to stretch you out y/n."
He starts off with light kisses on your lower stomach. You feel your insides flutter, and you bite down hard on your lip. He begins moving lower and you gasp when he's inches away from your entrance. His tongue slips in and you clench your toes. He brushes past your clit and that's enough to make you call out his name.
"Right there master mhmmm." You plead.
"My goodness you're drenched. Taste yourself y/n." He brings his lips to yours only for a split second. You lick his lower lip. It seems the mood shifts when he slams down on your cuffed hands with his left hand. In his other he brings the toy right outside your entrance. He puts it inside of you and when he turns it on, a wave of pleasure comes over you. Unable to move, you begin to squirm but then his rules begin replaying in your head. He moves his hand from your arms to your jaw and grips tightly.
"I thought I said no squirming!" He yells as he increases the intensity. Never before in your life have you felt so much stimulation.
"I-I-I'm s-s-so sor-sorry Mr.t/n." Your speech is slowed due to the immense vibration you're facing.
"That's it y/n. Let me know how good it feels." He tells you as he moves his hand back to your arms keeping you stuck in your position. He increases the vibration to the maximum speed. You jolt but he holds you in place, as he presses the toy further inside you.
"Yes, right there, oh fuck! Fuck! Thank you master!" You cry out. Seeing your little self call out his name, leads him to push it in further. Your lower half is vibrating intensely, as your pussy swallows up the toy, and your thighs are clenched together.
"My goodness, oh!" You squeal. He slaps you hard, taking you back, but you like it.
"Say my name!" He shouts.
"Mr.t/n!" You yell in response. He slaps you again, and you feel yourself squirting.
"Say it now!"
"Mr.t/n!" He delivers another slap and removes the toy from inside of you.
"Look what you've done to my table, y/n. Your juices all over it. Bad girl." He uncuffs you and grabs you by your neck.
"We're no where near done." He says while you stare up at him. You see him removing his belt, and he directs you towards a mattress with four cuffs. Two at the top in the corners, then two at the bottom corners. He slips two fingers inside of you and lifts you up onto the mattress. You moan when he plops you down. He removes his fingers from your pussy.
"Open, now." He demands. You open you mouth and he puts his fingers down your throat so you can taste yourself. He uncuffs each corner and straps you in. First your left and right hand. Next your left and right foot. He locks it shut and you see him grab a girthy, electric dildo, and two metal clips. His belt is off now and he once again presses his chest on top of you. You so badly want him to remove his pants, but he whispers to you.
"Try not to cum, I dare you."