Long Drive

S/n tugs at the door handle to alarm your student. Your student quickly gets up, and you shoot her a grin through the glass on the door.
"Come over s/n." You say with a softness that feels unfamiliar to you. You ask her with a longing desperation. She locks eyes with you gliding her hand up and down your chest. It's difficult for me to not look at you and imagine your tight little self.
"I suppose I could." She tells you followed by a chuckle. Her gaze lingers down, and you can tell she's mentally undressing you.
"I wasn't asking." You demand as your voice deepens. It feels good to know you'll always be in control, but your mind wanders to what it'd be like to submit to her. Maybe tonight-
"Are we going Mr.t/n? It seems you struggle to keep me off your mind." She replies with a grin and those dolls eyes starring right at you. Irritated you let her distract you, you grab your bag, and give her a light slap on the ass encouraging her to open the door. Little do you know every time you get physical with her, she wants to misbehave just for your rewarding punishment. You let her lead the way down the hallway. Side by side you tower over her, and you're surprised when she asks about your day.
"I've got to be honest, it was so incredibly boring before I filled you up s/n. You're the best part of my day you know." You say.
"Look who's in a good mood." She begins.
"Similar to you, today went by slower than I'd want to. Does school get less boring?" She asks.
"Just wait until you're in college s/n. A good girl like you will thrive there." You say inches away from her ear. You love that little smirk she tries to hide every time she feels your breath inching close to her. Especially on her neck. You've reached the end of the hallway, and you go on your way to the parking lot. You unlock your truck and when you wait in the driver's seat you see her little self struggling to get in. Adorable. You shift right, and as she's stepping in to the passenger seat you give her some help by grabbing hold of her waist. She bites her lip and buckles up. She turns on the radio which would normally annoy you, but not when she does it. You rest your right hand on her thigh and move your thumb ever so gently.
"Passenger princess." You mumble.
"What was that?" She asks flirtatiously, even though you know damn well she heard you.
"Don't worry about it." You say groaning as you scratch behind your neck. She watches your arms closely as you do this. You decide to break the silence.
"Lacrosse try outs are coming up." You tell her.
"How'd you know I play? You've had a little thing for me for a while huh?" She says with a raise of an eyebrow. You respond with an eye roll.
"Don't flatter yourself too much, I saw you holding one of the flyers when you came into my class s/n." You say.
"I could put a good word in for you with the coach, varsity is within your reach." You say moving your hand up and into the crevice between her thighs.
"Appreciate it, but we can't let anyone get the slightest idea about us." She says.
"Smart girl. You know don't worry so much about your driving skills when you have me to take you everywhere you need to go." You utter followed by a groan.
"Wow, now you're listening to the convos between my friends and I. Your soft side is so cute Mr.t/n." She replies.
"Careful s/n." You say tightening your grip on her thigh.
"I doubt you can handle three times in one day."
"Try me."