After School Hours

With this she smiles. She grabs tightly on your shirt pulling you closer undoing two more buttons. Your hands move upward from her waist to her boobs. She bites her lip, and you smile as your hands rub her nipples.
"S/n we're going to try something new." You groan in her ear. She shakes her head and forcefully your hand wraps around her neck. She gasps and you chuckle.
"I wasn't asking for your approval. It's cute you thought you had any say in what's done to you." You tell her and she moans softly which pleases you. You stop choking her to get undressed. With your ambition you almost rip your shirt and pants off. You stand with your abs fully on display, sweaty from the long day. Veins stream down your large, perfectly-crafted arms. Your foot long cock is out and your erection catches her attention. You caress your tip and move closer to her. You can't wait to titty fuck the shit out of her. The large boobs on that little slut will feel so good up and down my cock. Since the moment you've seen her, you've wondered what she'd look like with her tits bouncing up and down as your dick rubbed in between them. Her eyes don't leave your dick and you grab her jaw so she returns to her senses. You pull her by the hand toward your desk. You sit back in your chair, and before going on her knees she stares down at you with you receiving the perfect view of her tits. She remains eye contact as she moves her hand up and down your cock. Her cute, little voice says your name as she feels you up. Topless, messy hair, and her tiny self, you could nut just by the sight of her.
"Oh, you don't know what you do to me s/n." You cry out feeling a tightness in your stomach. She rubs faster, grazing your tip every few seconds, and bouncing on her knees.
"Come on Mr.t/n! Oh! I'm all yours, cum all over me!" She moans. You grab tight on the arms of your chair, your deep voice groaning her name as you finish. You look down and see her covered in your cum. Her face and boobs are soaked with white fluid. She smiles and with the encouragement of your hand on the back of her head, licks your cock clean. Almost reading your mind, she scoots in closer to you with her hands full of her boobs. Your dick falls in between and with the pressure she guides her large, perfect tits up and down your cock.
"Mhmm, just like that s/n! There's my good little girl!" You moan.
"I won't stop master! I'm your little slut!" She cries. Her eyes roll back and you can't wait till her face is covered in your cum. Your breathing increases the quicker she goes, and you can't help the multiple groans that leave your lips. She brings her mouth to your tip just as her boobs hug your cock. Every inch of your cock is receiving pleasure as she licks all around and moves her massive tits back and forth. You're sweating and grabbing ahold of your chair. Your soul is being sucked out of you, and it's then you bust. Her face is drenched and her mouth is full of your fluid.
"Finish me, Mr.t/n." She says. Gladly. It's almost as if you can't get her underwear off quick enough. You need to be inside her. Pushing her down to your classroom floor, you move steadily from your desk chair on top of her and slip your cock inside her tight pussy. You go in smooth from the cum all over your dick. You thrust with so much intensity, and you love seeing her boobs shake, and her ass clench as you slide in and out.
"Fuck! PLEASE DON'T STOP! MHM!" Her words make you grab her neck with your right hand using your other to balance on the floor. The both of you are drenched in sweat. Your oily bodies nearly sticking together, as you're pumping inside her pussy. You finish for the last time, and look right in her eyes when you fill her up. Slowly you get off of her and bring her up grabbing her arm. You're alarmed when you hear a push on the outside of the door, but the handle doesn't move an inch. You walk over slowly to the door looking through the glass to see another one of your students fingering herself with her back pressed against the locked door.
"Looks like she enjoyed the show Mr.t/n."