Risking It

With his words you smile and watch as he goes down on you. His skin feels warm pressed against yours. His arms find your waist and you feel his fingers with their delicate touch caressing your back and moving down to your ass.
"I love tasting you y/n." He groans in your ear. You feel yourself leaking even more just hearing his voice in your ear. You tense at the feeling of his breath against your pussy.
"Damn, you're soaked. Just relax let me make you feel good baby." He whispers moving his hand from your ass to the inside of your thigh as he approaches closer to your open legs. He glances ever so slightly at your messy hair and perfect, exposed tits. Within seconds you feel his tongue inside you. He licks up your fluids and you cry out his name loudly. With his tongue sucking firmly on your clit, every bone in your body feels pleasure.
"Oh fuck! You feel so good Mr.t/n. I love having your tongue inside me!" You cry out with your chest going up and down. His energy immediately shifts when he grabs tightly on your thigh and breathes deeply. His tongue fills up the walls of your pussy, as his hand that still rested on your back begins stroking your clit. Your toes curl up, and you can't help it, but your lips part. Hearing him grunt as he gives you the head of your life is almost too much. You want to squirt so intensely in his mouth.
"Right there... I-I-I'm so close! UGH!" You cry out as you're leaking even more. He slurps, and increases the pace at which his tongue goes in an upward motion inside of you. His thumb takes over as he rubs your clit in a circular motion. The combination of the pressure on your clit and his large tongue drinking your juices makes you finish.
"Fuck, fuck, FUCK!" You yell, sitting back and feeling your tits bounce as you lay down. His face is covered in your squirt. The front of his hair is damp, and his lips are incredibly sticky.
"Taste yourself y/n." Mr.t/n says as he lift up with his bare chest pressed against yours. His massive body is forcefully moving over you, and it makes you want round two. He inhales hard and runs his hand through your hair tucking your hair behind your ear. Damn. He kisses you passionately and as he takes you in, he brings his hands to your neck not just placing but grabbing.
"I've gotta get home... I have homework." You manage to get out between kisses. He pulls back and stares into your eyes.
"Listen to yourself, my god you're such a good girl. My good girl y/n." He says pulling you in closer by your jaw.
"As much as it kills me, let me take you home." He says and you smile walking over to collect your clothes. He gets dressed, but he's watching you.
"How am I going to sleep without laying in your arms Mr.t/n?" You ask with your big doll eyes looking right up at him. Every time you see him you're reminded of his size. He crouches down to your height and rests a hand on your head while bring his mouth to your neck.
"Trust me I want that more than anything." He says gasping in between breaths as he kisses different places on your upper and lower neck.
"What about getting to school? Mhmm. What will I tell my parents? Ohhhh." You moan as you speak. His tongue feels so warm and wet all over your neck. As if he's claiming you as his.
"We'll figure it out y/n." He says delivering a spank on your ass.
"Sleep over!" He grunts grabbing the back of your neck causing your head to go back. His breathing deepens and he stares intensely knowing damn well you'll give in while increasing the pressure on your neck. You're into his aggression. You watch his arms bulge but you feel your airways closing. You lose sight as well as all feeling in your body and your eyes close.

30 minutes later

You wake and realize once again you're naked. You lay in his bed which swallows you up due to how tiny you are. Your phone is next to you, and you see a text from your Mom replying to a message Mr.t/n must have sent. She says ok to you sleeping over at your friend's house. Good thinking. The door creeks and you see him leaning against the door frame having to bend down due to his height.
"You've never let me in your bedroom Mr.t/n." You say with a smile eyeing him down. He's also naked.
"You've been such a good girl y/n, you deserve it baby." He says walking over slowly to you. He climbs into the bed and you move over.
"Seeing you in my bed does something to me." He says running a hand through his hair. You giggle and turn to your side and he snuggles in close. You feel something inside you and you nearly gasp. You're crazy Mr.t/n.
"Good night my love." He says as he wraps his strong arms around your small self and pushes in deeper.