♡Chapter 19♡

A/N: I've removed the smut chapter bc of Wattpad changing their rules but I will be reuploading it on my Espresseleine oneshots

Espresso stirred a bit, breathing in deeply. Nice smells immediately hit him, familiar and calming smells. He was warm; abnormally warm, and, God, he was comfy.

He didn't know where he was, but he wanted to stay like this forever.

His eyes fluttered open. He was in Madeleine's bed. A tired smile grew on his face as he felt Madeleine's arms wrapped around him, keeping him close to his warm body. Espresso's face heated up at the sight of Madeleine's face. Even as he slept, he was as handsome as ever.

And he was so, so warm.

His phone buzzed as a text popped up, and he grabbed his phone. It was from Latte. He squinted, trying to read what it said. Espresso's arm was trapped under Madeleine's sleeping body, and his glasses were set on the nightstand, just far enough away where he couldn't reach them. Not wanting to disturb Madeleine's rest, he sucked it up and squinted at the message once more.

L: Where tf are you now?? 😭😭

E: Sleepover at Madeleine's house

L: OMG REALLY?

E: Yeah, why?

L: Come on everyone knows what happens at a sleepover with two guys who like each other

E: Latte.

L: 👉👌

E: LATTE.

L: 😇

E: Okay, I'm leaving now

L: BRO NO WAIT COME BACK I'M SORRY 😭😭

Espresso smiled as he turned off his phone, his face still heated up. He loved Madeleine so much.

Just as he thought this, Madeleine began to wake up. He yawned before opening his eyes and looking down at Espresso. He smiled, hugging him a little tighter. "I could get used to waking up beside you," He whispered, brushing the hair out of his sleepy eyes.

Espresso grew flustered. "I-I, uh..." He covered his red face with his hand, giggling a little.

Madeleine gently held his hand, removing it from his face. "You don't have to cover your beautiful face, love."

This just made Espresso blush harder, and he buried his face into Madeleine as he laughed. Madeleine just brought his face back up so he could see him. "Stop..." Espresso giggled as Madeleine pressed a kiss on his forehead.

A knock came from Madeleine's bedroom door, and Espresso immediately jumped and pushed himself off of Madeleine so his mom didn't see. Madeleine turned to him. "Hey, don't worry. She's cool about it," He whispered to Espresso.

"Oh- R-Right," Espresso awkwardly stammered. He felt his cheeks heat up—he was so used to being around his own homophobic parents, he had completely forgotten some people's parents weren't homophonic. "Sorry."

"You're good!" Madeleine smiled, nudging him a little. "Yeah?" He called out to his mom.

"Just wanted to let you know I made you guys some pancakes for breakfast if you wanted any!" Madeleine's mom said through the door. Espresso could practically hear the smile on her face.

"Awesome! Thank you, mom! We'll be down in a bit."

As Espresso heard his mom walk away, he turned to Madeleine. "I'm never going to get over how nice your mom is."