Discharged.5

Namjoon Pov

I didn't understood one thing how these wounds came in her body I was about to check them but suddenly the door opened and doctor walked inside but the person behind him make me shiver

Doctor:Mrs.Kim basically Miss.Min is very weak girl and beside this look we found these wounds on her body and we are sure these wounds are made by blade *showing her wounds*

Alina:hmm.....I see well doctor who admited her here *looks at namjoon*

Doctor:Mr.Kim Taehyung admited her here mam *smile*

Alina:ok now discharge her I will take here home *serious tone*

Why she is looking so serious ahhh....seems like something big is going to happen what if someone will tell her what happened in her absence but who will tell her

I was lost in my thoughts mom already left with luna and taehyun,me and hyung is also going back to house I was driving the car but my mind is full of Luna thoughts ahhh......what is happening

Soon we both reached house I saw mom was standing in teh centre of hall I smiled and walked towards her to hug her but suddenly I felt a sharp sting in my cheek wait she slapped I mean ok but why?

Namjoon:what happened mom? *raised eyebrow*

Alina:how can you doubt on Luna and call her slut *angrily*

Namjoon:I didn't did anything like that *looks away*

Alina:namjoon I am your mother ok i know everything let me remind you something you hate your dad cuz he cheated on me but unknowingly you're also walking on his path *angrily*

Namjoon:please mom don't compare me with him I am not like him *annoyed tone*

Alina:ahh......namjoon she is going to be 17 soon and on her 20th Birthday she will get engaged with you and when she will be 23 you both will get married but for then stay away from her *serious tone*

Namjoon:but why I mean she is my future wife I have rights on her *yelled*

Alina:no Kim Namjoon if she is your wife that doesn't mean you have rights on her she is an independent women she don't have to follow anyone she will be tye Firs mafia queen of my family my heir do you got that? *angrily*

Namjoon:as you say mom you know I will never disobey you *looks down*

Alina:good...and you yoongi Luna is my daughter in law talk to her with a manner *glared*

Yoongi:yes aunty *looks down*

She walks away now it's only me,Tae,yoongi hyung and Lucy I glared at her I know she is the one who told her everything she smirked and walked towards me then she said

Lucy;Yeah, bitch, I said what I said I'd rather be famous instead I let all that get to my head I don't care, I paint the town red *smirk*

Tae:ummm....my future wife is a pure devil *smirk*

Lucy:ughh....shut up *rolls eyes*

How dare she my anger was on peak without thinking twice I grabbed her throat and pinned her against the wall

Namjoon:if next time I will get to know that you said something against me I will kill you for sure *gritting teeth*

She didn't said anything she just smirked and kicked on my crotch I left her neck and hissed in pain fuck it hurts so bad I can't

Lucy:ohh...dear Namjoon I am not Luna who will just hear you ok?if next time you'll badmouth about luna I will dig your grave on your own backyard *smirk*