Chérie.33

--*Night Time*--

Luna Pov

I was checking the data of company when suddenly someone knocked my door I sighed and said

Luna:come in *fixed her glasses*

Tae:hey did you forget you called us *smile*

Luna:oh..yeah..by the way how is Mr.Min? *raised eyebrow*

Tae:he is good don't worry *smile*

Luna:Tae did you prepared the fake divorce papers I told you about? *raised eyebrow*

Tae:yes now we just want a chance to replace it with real one *calm tone*

Luna:where is namjoon? *raised eyebrow*

Tae;he will be here soon *calm tone*

Luna:ok come and sit here I called you both here to discuss about Carlos

Yeonjun;yeah....do you think that we should attack him directly? *raised eyebrow*

Luna:I think it will be foolishness cuz he is not that fool *serious tone*

Tae:then what should we mix poison in his food? *raised eyebrow*

Luna:yaaaa...then how will we able to know that where is Stanley *rolls eyes*

Yeonjun:then what are you thinking? *raised eyebrow*

Luna:what about seduce and destroy *smirk*

Tae:wait you'll do it? *raised eyebrow*

Yeonjun;and will it work like what if he will doubt you?

Luna:I am Luna I can change my colours just like a chameleon *smirk*

Namjoon:I am late *walked inside*

Luna:yes now go and clean the room *calm tone*

Namjoon:excuse me I am not cleaning my room *rolls eyes*

Luna:why not?

Namjoon:cuz I am your assistant not a cleaner *calm tone*

Luna:well I just want to discuss things with Tae and Yeonjun you insisted me that you'll also work with me so ho and work *smile*

He sighed heavily and went towards his book shelf to clean it and here I am looking at him with a little smile

Actually the only thing which is coming in my mind is from when Mr.Bull become that much submissive

Yeonjun:Luna let's continue *calm tone*

Luna:oh..well I have not to say now but let's talk about our old days *smile*

Tae:yes...that will be good wait let me call Lucy also-

Luna:no way Tae she and Soobin is doing an important work *chuckles*

Tae:yaaa.....its ok let's start *pout*

Luna:didn't you ever missed me after going to Vietnam? *raised eyebrow*

Yeonjun:its not like taht I missed you everyday and every night *side eyeing namjoon*

Namjoon:excuse me what? *raised eyebrow*

Yeonjun:what? *calm tone*

Namjoon:Luna I will clean the room at night for now i was to sit beside you *glares at yeonjun*

Luna:ahh.....ok-

Yeonjun:ohh...its ok namjoon come and sit beside your brother I am sitting beside my Luna *smirk*