Moon Is Here.53

--*1:00 Pm*--

Luna Pov

I walked towards the hallway followed by Namjoon and Yeonjun I saw everyone is waiting for me there

Luna:how many hours are left for evening *looks at soobin*

Soobin:4 hours I guess *raised eyebrow*

Luna:that's good now get ready for fight The Eclipse *smirk* should i also order The Rulers and La Patrie *side eyeing Namjoon and Yeonjun*

Namjoon:we are already following your order go one order them *rolls eyes*

Yeonjun:Namjoon just keep quiet The Rulers get ready I want the dead bodies of our enemy *smirk*

Namjoon:*rolls eyes* préparez-vous La Patrie il faut gagner à tout prix on ne perd jamais aucun combat *smirk*

(Prepare yourself The Fatherland we must win at all costs we never lose any fight)

Tae:yes we will win and that's it *smrik*

Jin:no matter what we will finish them *smirk*

Yoongi:let's go I also didn't killed anyone from many days *smirk*

Lucy:wait was it important to say that in French *raised eyebrow*

Namjoon:its the style of La Patrie baby you'll not understand *smirk*

Lucy:baby?seems like you want to die *angrily*

Tae:cool down papillon *smile*

I rolled my eyes hearing there bickering and walked outside the mansion sat on oue car and moved towards his warehouse I will try my best to protect everyone 

We reached to his warehouse I signaled Jennie unnie and Jin oppa to kill the guards using silencer they did as I said I smirked and walked inside

Namjoon:hey......Queen just be careful and take care of yourself *coldly*

Luna:I don't want your sympathy *rolls eyes*

He sighed and again started covering me my eyes were glued in my watch it was showing me how far Stanley ok this room damn

Luna:stop everyone Stanley is inside this room *serious tone*

Lia:Luna be careful *concern tone*

Luna:I will unnie don't worry *focused on the work*

I walked inside and saw a French man sitting on the chair smiling the weird thing about him was that his one eye was hidden seems like he was waiting for me he chuckled and said

Stanley:damn you all killed my dangerous guards *chuckles*

Luna:seems like you're not surprised *looks at him*

Stanley:oh....obviously I am not the only thing which surprised me was your style to kill Carlos it reminded me of someone *serious tone*

Luna:someone who poked your eye *smirk*

Stanley:yeah that someone she has the different type of obsession with eyes she spared my life but took my one eye *deep voice*

Luna:who was she I mean the fear is still visible in your voice *smirk*

Stanley;I am amazed you don't know about her *smirk*

Luna:just tell me her name *deep voice*

Stanley;Moon the famous No.1 serial killer of whole Asia and the 1st Mafia Queen of Russia *annoyed tone*