Pregnancy.54

--*2 Weeks Later*--

Luna Pov

Luna:trust me Namjoon I am full now *looks away*

Namjoon:if you'll not eat properly how will you take medicine *annoyed tone*

Luna:Mr.Bull I am already healed now i also don't need medicine *pout*

Namjoon:so you're saying doctor is a fool who gave you medicine *glared*

Luna:don't glare like that or else I will eat you instead of medicine *smirk*

Namjoon:Luna this trick will not work *feeds her*

Luna:I will become fat like this *chews food*

Namjoon:well who cares you'll will still look hot so *smirk* by the way Luna you really forgived me for that argument right? *raised eyebrow*

Luna:obviously I did you're my love and that's final but now I hope you'll understand me for me work is more important then myself *smile*

Namjoon:and for me you're more important then anyone or anything my chérie *smile*

Luna:Namjoon I forget to tell you today Mr.Kang Mu-Jin is coming to meet me can you please check the arrangements for him *doe eyes*

Namjoon:ok I will check it *smile*

Yerim:wow.....what a lovely couple *smile*

Luna:Yerim come sit here *smile+pat beside her*

Yerim:are you ok now unnie? *raised eyebrow*

Luna:yes your brother is taking care of me *smile*

Yerim:damn I didn't knew that my brother can also be like that *chuckles*

Namjoon;are you here to tease me? *disappointed look*

Yerim:obviously not or else I should've bring Tae oppa with me *chuckles+sat beside luna*

Luna:Yerim are you ok you look very thin these days *looks at her*

Yerim:no I am good unnie it's just from past few days iam feeling nauseous just bothering smell of any tangy or spicy food so I am just eating salad *smile*

Luna:you should go to doctor *concern tone*

Yerim:yeah......I am going tommrow with Jin oppa and Soobin *smile*

Luna:hmmm....that's good *smile*

Jennie:Luna let's go downstairs Dad is calling you *smile*

I slowly get down the bed and walked downstairs in these few days he took care of me like I am a gem i felt special

Yoongi oppa also apologized me for his past deeds honestly I dont wanted to forgive him taht easily but ok I also want to start everything

Now everything feels good I think Namjoon was right I should spend sometime with him with my family Mom look I changed everyone finally

Mu-Jin:hello Luna how are you now? *raised eyebrow*

Luna:good just a little bit of pain *chuckles*

Mu-Jin:well I am here to for your permission-

Luna:permission from me?why and for what *chuckles*

Mu-Jin:you're mafia queen and as I said earlier in this Mafia World Queens consent and permission matters more then King *smile*

Luna:ok so for what you need permission Sir? *raised eyebrow*

Mu-Jin:as you know ebery kingdom is incomplete without a King so I choosed someone for Mafia King position I want your permission look even if will become the king any order passed by him will need your approval your consent matters in everything related to mafia *calm tone*