Realization.35

Luna Pov

I walked inside the Kang Mansion there was another level of confidence inside me I saw uncle he came towards me and greeted me

Mu-jin:nice to see you here Luna *smile*

Luna:thanks uncle basically I was here to tell you that we will soon leave for Spain *smile*

Mu-jin:good well Luna you're such a nice and kind girl and also like my daughter *smile*

Luna:thanks uncle *smile*

We both walked together and sat on the couch with everyone else

Mu-jin:Lucy and Luna I was thinking that you both should marry till now I already choosed boys for you both *smile*

Namjoon & Tae:*cough* *cough* wa-wait what? *widen eyes*

Mu-jin:you both should also be happy that your boss is getting married I think Yeonjun and Soobin will be good for Luna and Lucy *smile*

Namjoon:no way you can't do this *disappointed look*

Luna:*chuckles* uncle thanks for thinking about us but we are already married *smile*

Mu-jin:wait what ok but who are they *raised eyebrow*

Luna:leader of La Patrie Kim Namjoon is my husband *looks at him*

Lucy;and that monkey guy beside that bull is my husband *rolled eyes*

Mu-jin:*sigh* I can't understand one thing what you 4 saw in these 4 huh.....they misogynist they will never applause your work then why? *raised eyebrow*

Lucy:well she likes red flag maybe that's why she choosed him *smirk*

Luna:no way he is just a jerk not a red flag *rolls eyes*

Namjoon:I am not a jerk and also uncle I used to think that girls can't reach to our level but Luna proved me wrong I was never against her work or decision so please don't call ke misogynist *calm tone*

Mu-jin:huh.....if it's true then good boy I hope you'll keep Luna happy she is very good girl she deserves every happiness of this world *smile*

Tae;uncle I have a problem *looks at him*

Mu-jin:what problem dear? *smile*

Tae:that girl always orders me and I hate it *pout*

Lucy;I am the boss i will order *smirk*

Mu-jin:well I dant do anything about that *sigh*

Yoongi:sorry for that day Mr.Kang *looks down*

Mu-jin;hmm....I didn't expected you to say sorry but ok you're forgiven and please call me dad *smile*

Jin:I am also sorry *looks down*

Mu-jin:its ok you both are forgiven just keep my daughters happy and stand beside them in every situation *smile*

Jennie:they are not like that dad *bitter chuckles*

Mu-jin:hmm......its ok every husband wife face problems but at last everything will be fine *smile*

Lia:hmm...let's see dad by the way Jackson was telling me that you gone to his house with my marriage proposal is it true? *raised eyebrow*

Jennie:oh.....Yes Kai was telling the same *looksat him*

Mu-jin;well yeah actually that time you 4 was very close and in underworld there were rumors that you 4 are dating eachother so I just thought of marriage but I wrong *laughs*