Marry Me?.41

Lucy Pov

I was standing infront of Soobin and Taehyung I want to yell on them but no I can't cuz one is my husband and one is my precious best friend I sighed and said

Lucy:why you both didn't told me about this *disappointed look*

Tae:I forget to tell you *looks down*

Soobin:I thought I will tell you once I will get more information looks down*

Lucy:aish......what should I do with you both now? *glared*

Jennie:calm down Lucy I also knew about this and I was about to tell you but that night you was drowned in alcohol and Taehyung *rolls eyes*

Lucy:oh....no how can be I so careless Luna will kill me if she will get to know about this *scared voice*

Tae:me..too

Soobin:me....three

Jennie:me.....four

Kai:me....five 

Lucy:stop it well does Yeonjun also don't know about this? *raised eyebrow*

Kai:yeah.....I didn't told him yet by the way Soobin what was you doing here with him *points at Tae*

Soobin:actually i-

Tae:well I was just telling him about my hobbies *kissed hus ear*

Lucy & Jennie:what the fuck *disappointed look*

Kai:I will kill you Taehyung as well as you Soobin *glared*

Soobin:wait what's my fault he is just trying to make you jealous you know that *rolls eyes*

Kai:and I hate to admit it but he is successing in his work *controlling anger*

Soobin:don't threat me it's your fault that you can't control your anger *glared*

Kai:I am controlling my anger that's why he is still alive *rolls eyes*

Soobin:stop saying nonsense he is Lucy love if you'll hurt him I will show you what can I do *walks towards him*

Kai:wow Mr.Choi tell me the truth why you're caring about him cuz he is your bestie husband or your first crush *gritting teeth+whispered*

Soobin:you can think what you want to think Mr.Kim but just don't forget according to our position I am your boss *glared*

Taehyung Pov

I can see both of them arguing fuck why it seems like I ruined everything like they are arguing cuz of me so

Lucy:wait what you both talking about what's going on *raised eyebrow*

Kai:ask your Bestie *walks away*

Jennie:wait Kai what happened *walks towards him*

Soobin:ok go ahead I am also angry this time you'll not able to convince me easily *yelled from behind*

Kai:don't worry I will not even come to you I am going to see and meet Spanish girls *smirk*

Soobin:go ahead I am not jealous cuz I know no one can handle you like I do *shouts*

Lucy:stop it Soobin what's going on tell me *serious tone*

Tae:I am sorry Soobin I really never thought that it will turn out like this *looks down*

Soobin:its ok Tae this times it's his fault he should've trusted me how can he doubt on me seems like he never loved me *sad tone*

Lucy:what love?what the fuck is going on tell me *grab soobin collar*