Feeling.32

Luna Pov

We all sat on the dining table I looked at lucy and she passed me the tablet o opened it and it was full of the information I need about Carlos I smirked

I am coming for you babyboy I know it's not easy to catch you but I have plan I will let you play but when you was busy on your play i will order my soldiers to capture you

You'll think you're winning but in reality it will be me you're hard to get but I know how to melt sigma boys like cuz I already melted one like you I looked at namjoon he was eating

Luna:good Lucy and soobin what you got for me *looks at him*

Soobin:things are clear we will leave for Spain soon but before that Kai hyung will talk to him and fix our meeting with him *chewing food*

Luna:hmm....I see Jackson oppa what you think about him? *raised eyebrow*

Jackson:well it doesn't matter cuz looking at your face I can sense what you're thinking *smirk*

Luna:yeah you're right *smirk* well where is Jin and Yoongi oppa *looks around*

Jennie:probably fucking eachother *focused on eating*

Luna:ehh....nevermind namjoon go and call them *looks at him*

Namjoon:ok *get up from his chair*

Lucy;oh...my god are you sick Mr.Bull *checks his temperature*

Namjoon:remove your hand don't touch me no girl can touch me *disgusted face+whisperedlast sentence*

Luna:are you sick?wait let me check *touch his hand*

Namjoon:no I am ok seems like your sister is fool *rolls eyes*

Luna:don't be like that she is your boss go and call them *coldly*

He walked out of house and suddenly I heard yeonjun,Lucy,taehyung and soobin laughing hard I looked at them dumbfounded

Luna:what? *raised eyebrow*

Yeonjun:didn't he said that no girl can touch him and there's you *laughs*

Luna:he said that? *raised eyebrow*

Lucy;oh...my god Soobin did you sawhis face *sat beside him*

Luna:leave all this *blushed* and listen to me carefully Lucy and Soobin tonight you both will work together ok no sleep for tonight *serious tone*

Tae:what the hell *rolls eyes*

Luna:yeah Tae and Yeonjun you both will be with me whole night I have many things to discuss *smile*

Namjoon:what about me? *raised eyebrow*

Luna:you can be with jenn-

Namjoon:no I want to be with you- i-i mean I am your assistant not her *looks away*

Luna:umm...ok you will be with me Jennie unnie and Lia unnie will practise for fight and Yoongi oppa,Jin oppa,Jackson oppa and Kai oppa will follow them and learn ok? *looks at them*

Jin:no way we are not going with them *rolls eyes*

Luna:my dear oppa who us Queen here?it's me and I am not asking I am literally telling you all *glared*

Yoongi:glare at him once more I will take out your eyes *glared*

Jennie:and I will cut your tongue if you'll again talk to her like that *smirk*

Luna:also....Mr.Min talk to me nicely don't forget who am I *walks towards him*

Yoongi:or else what? *leans towards her face*