Elder Son?.7

Luna Pov

I walked inside the house something is different today oh..yes mom is still here I smiled thinking about her I happily walked towards her room and peeked inside she is reading a book with glasses on I was about to walk away But suddenly she said

Alina:Luna my dear come inside *smile*

Luna:ahh...I thought you was busy so I didn't wanted to distrub you *smile*

Alina:I am always free for you come inside let me massage your head *smile*

I smiled and walked inside I sat  on the floor and she started massaging my head hmm...it feels so good

Alina:Luna yesterday doctor told me about those wounds now tell me why you're self harming yourself  *concern tone*

Luna:how many people's know about this *soft tone*

Alina:only me and namjoon now tell me *serious tone*

Luna:its just sometimes I feel tired from everything and at last I hurt myself to get rid of my anger and sadness *calm tone*

Alina;but this is not a good thing Luna it's wrong *calm tone* promise me you'll not do this again cuz if you'll do it you'll see my dead body *serious tone*

Luna:no mom please don't say like this I will not do this again for me you're very important *soft tone*

Alina:that's my girl now tell me how is your study going *smile*

Luna:its going good but day after tommrow my only friend is going far for his further studies *sad tone*

Alina:ohh....what is his or her name? *raised eyebrow*

Luna:his name is Choi Yeonjun he is my only friend but his family is mafia and that's he have to move with them *smile*

Alina:oh..i see well is he coming tommrow at your birthday party? *raised eyebrow*

Luna:yes he will surely come *smile*

Alina:that's good by the way what you want to do after graduation *smile*

Luna:i want to set up my own company of crockery *smile*

Alina:good choice well I am sure you will handle both things perfectly *smile*

Luna:both? *raised eyebrow*

Alina:did you forget you'll be mafia queen

Luna:but mom I am graduating next year and after that I will give my full focus to my business *looks at her*

Alina:at the age of 23 you and Lucy will get married ahhh.....I am happy my both sons got a wife like you both *smile*

Luna:hmm......maybe *murmurs*

Alina:I don't know where is my older son but I just hope he will also marry a strong girl *smile*

Luna:what is his name mom? *looks at her*

Alina:his name is Kim Seokjin my older son basically he and yoongi is born on the same year *smile*

Luna:that's mean he will be 20 right now? *raised eyebrow*

Alina:yes he us very handsome but also a perfectionist *smile*

Luna:why namjoon or Tae never talks about him? *raised eyebrow*

Alina:*sigh* they both hate him cuz he choosed his dad over me even after knowing his dad cheated on me *calm tone*

Luna:but they are right then I mean why oppa choosed him over you? *raised eyebrow*