ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟞: 𝔹𝕠𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘

Walking back to our table, I could easily see the heated conversation the twins were having, but once they saw me, they stopped

I can only guess that it was about what Santo said about Riccardo.

"There you go." I placed the three trays on the table with ease.
Growing up, we had to learn how to serve food for hundreds of children.
Three is nothing.

Although, Theo would beg to differ. He never excelled in balance.

"Finally." Rivo snatched his burger, all while stuffing five fries in his mouth.

"You never answered our question." Santo said, pointing a straw at my direction.

I sighed. "I met him last night in the kitchen, and his dog. Why nobody mentioned the dog?" I accused, suddenly remembering Duke.

Rivo snorted. "Duke doesn't leave Riccardo's side, get used to it."

"Yeah." I mumbled, taking my burger out of its wrapper.
I separated the buns and looked at the pickles with distaste.

"I hope you know that I really don't like you." I spat at Rivo.
My burger will taste like pickles because of him, and the son of a bitch has the audacity to smile.

"Stop being a baby." he took a sip out of his coke. "Take them out, and give them to me. Easy."

"A baby." I repeated slowly, clenching my jaw at his words.
He looks so smug with that annoying smile I want to wipe off his face.

"A baby." He confirmed, and that was the last straw.
I delivered a hard punch to his stomach, causing him to choke on his food.
He let go of his coke, and I threw every pickle I had inside his cup.

The idiot was too busy to notice.

"What is wrong with you?" He coughed, looking at me with a murderous glare.
"I could have choked to death!"

I gently pushed the coke towards him.
"Stop being a baby." I cooed, repeating his exact words.

Choke to death my ass.

He tried to say something, but that only resulted a coughing fit.
He grabbed his drink, and drank like he just walked years in the desert.

I'm telling you, this man is so dramatic.

I was laughing silently, until he spat it.
On me.

My smile faded and I stared at him wide eyed, only to see him doing the same.

"What the fuck?" we both yelled, causing people to look at us. But none of us cared.

"Your disgusting DNA is all over me!" I cried out, grabbing as many napkins as I can.

"You put your disgusting pickles in my coke!" He retaliated, looking equally horrified and furious.

"You said you wanted them, I simply delivered." I hissed, breathing hard.

"You are such a--" He started, and I wanted him to finish that sentence just so I could punch him again.

"That's cute."

Our heads snapped to Santo.
He was sitting there as calm as ever, watching us with his knowing look I grew to fear.

"What?" Rivo barked out, looking at his twin with the same murderous glare he gave me.
Santo didn't budge. He simply raised his eyebrow and looked at us like we're crazy.

"Look at you, already bonding. That's cute." he smiled teasingly before taking another bite out of his burger, completely ignoring us from then on.

Hold on.
Bonding? We're not bonding.
The mere thought of bonding with Rivo makes me want to puke, and that's coming from a girl who's dripping pickle-coke.

Up to this morning we didn't even talk to each other.
Now we're fighting, and I bet he wants to kill me just as much as I do.

Sure, we joked around and purposely annoyed each other, which was kinda fun, but that's not--

Holy shit. We are bonding.

I gulped and turned my head slowly towards him, only to find him already looking at me with wide eyes.

Oh my God. I want to puke.

°°°

I felt like a zombie when we entered the house.

I was still shaken up from Santo's remark, and it seems like Rivo is in the same boat.

None of us uttered a word since that lunch.
How am I bonding with him? I can't even stand him!

"What got into these two? They look like they've seen a ghost." Amadeo laughed from the kitchen counter.
Both of us didn't look at him, just kept walking towards the stairs with the bags in our hands.

"They're starting to grow on each other." Santo mumbled, trying desperately to balance the tower of bags he holds.

I don't know if Amadeo was planning to reply, because Rivo suddenly tripped. The bags fell from his hands, and I found myself falling along with him.
Before I could even understand what was happening, Santo's tower came crashing down.

The three of us lied unmoving on the floor.
We looked around horrified, clothes scattered everywhere.

"My tower." Santo whispered, finally looking up from the floor.
The moment he did just that, he froze.
His eyes were glued to something behind me, and I immediately turned around.

Rivo was sitting there, mustering his usual scoff, with a black bra on his head.

I stared for a few moments, and when he started to glare at us, Oh man.
I just couldn't help it anymore.

I bursted out laughing.

Rivo looked so confused, but that confusion only grew when Santo began laughing as well.

He realized we're laughing at something above him, and when he looked up and touched his hair, he yanked the bra off.
He threw it at me with disgust, which only made me laugh harder.

For the first time, I saw him genuinely smile, and soon enough he was laughing with us.

We stayed there for a few moments, just laughing.
None of us noticed Amadeo approaching until he stood directly above us with a cup of coffee and a big grin.
"Aw, that's nice."

I was laughing too hard to care, but the three of us? I guess we were actually bonding.

Chapter 16!!
One of the cutest if you'd ask me.

Please, don't forget to vote <3
Love u.