ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟜: 𝕊𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕤𝕥𝕦𝕡𝕚𝕕

"How much longer do we have to walk?" I grumbled and readjusted the bandage on my neck

I took some more painkillers, but I want to rip it off and scratch it desperately.

"The robot says we're almost there." Theo shoved his phone into my face, showing me the direction app he's using.

I swatted his hand away and looked around.
We're surrounded by buildings and darkness, and even though we're approaching a dangerous place, everything still looks... Rich.

"Are we sure this is- oh, never mind." I started, but the moment two tattooed men with guns tucked in their pants passed us, I stopped.

Definitely the right place.

The three of us watched silently as they walked through a door just a few steps from us.

"Okay, let's run this down again." Ares jumped in his place, warming up.
"We get in, try not to catch too much attention- are you seriously pulling your shorts up?"

I glared at his unamused face and put my hand on my hip. "I'm not pulling my shorts up to show my ass, dickface. It was uncomfortable."

He eyed me suspiciously before opening his mouth again, and I rolled my eyes.
"We don't want too much attention, got it? We need to ask people about Axe. Once we find him, we get information. Copy?"

Ares looks at Theo and I like we're some troubled kids who will one hundred percent mess up.

Well, it's probably true but kinda rude if you ask me.

"Oh, come on!" Theo whined and pushed us towards the door. I could hear the music coming from inside, and my body was both excited and wary.

"We get in, discover who Viktor boy is, get drunk. Copy?" He mimicked Ares, who only rolled his eyes dramatically before nodding.

"What about you, our beautiful target?" Theo smirked and opened the door, letting the smell of alcohol and weed cloud my brain.

For the entire half an hour walk here, Theo has been more annoying than usual, and decided to call me a target.
"Fine. Stop calling me that." I deadpanned.

He merely smirked and moved past me, entering the bar.
"Don't kill him here, we need to do it with no witnesses." Ares whispered in my ear and reopened the door, gesturing for me to get in.

I took a deep breath and tried to calm my nerves down.
There's a chance we won't run into Adam. It's fine.

The moment Ares and I walked through the door, a sense of nostalgia hit me.
It might look fancier than the bars we used to go to, but the vibe stayed the same.

Let's start with that this place is big. Really big.
There are booths by two walls, with many other regular tables in front of a large stage.

And right now on that stage was an almost naked brunette stripper.
"Would you look at that." Ares whistled while looking at her with a smirk.