ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟠: 𝔽𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥

"Fuck, okay!" I heard Rivo shout

Not even twenty seconds later he stumbled into the living room, a pissed off looking Alessandro right behind him.

"Why the fuck is everybody here?" he stopped walking, regarding the scene confusingly.
His gaze landed on me, and the crease between his eyebrows deepened.

"The hell is wrong with her?"

I didn't stop pacing. I didn't even look at him for more than a second.
I couldn't.

Amadeo told everyone to come here after I decided to share this with them. Share my life with them.

Rivo being his usual self completely ignored him, so Alessandro had to pull him down stairs by the ear.

Or at least that's what I like to think. To relieve some of the tension, you know?
Fuck, I'm freaking out.

I slightly turned my head towards their direction, and the realization that all five of them were looking at me caused me to momentarily halt my fast pace.

Both Amadeo and Alessandro are standing behind the couch in front of me, hands on its back.
They sent me a reassuring nod, something that had more impact on my fast heartbeat than I thought it would have.

Santo is sitting on the same couch, and Rivo joined him. They had the exact same expression on their face.
Pure confusion.

Riccardo on the other hand is lying down on the couch to my left, looking at me through one eye only.

Oh God, I actually have to explain everything now.

"When I-no." I tried, but shook my head quickly after. My hand was running through my hair nonstop, and I could already feel the tangles I create.

I turned back after my feet almost reached the wall. "I-"

I looked around the room, my breath hitching in my throat.
"Stop looking at me like that!" I panicked, picking up my pace.

Rivo was the first one to comply.
He switched his overly confused gaze to Alessandro and Amadeo, but they didn't look back at him.

"You can do it." Amadeo said softly, leaning forward against the couch. "Don't stress yourself."

"Can do... what, exactly?" Santo asked, his eyes flickering between me and everyone else, like we're all here just to pull a clever prank on him.

I took a deep breath, wiping my clammy hands on the back of my pants.
"I'm trying to build up the courage to tell you about my life before... well, here."

Now that got their attention.

"Wait, what?" Riccardo sat straight in a second, his body now facing me. "Really?"

I rubbed my eyes, nodding. "Yes, but I can't do it when all of you are basically staring at my soul."

"Hold on," Rivo held his hands up, taking the attention off me.
I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.