ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟡: ℍ𝕦𝕞𝕒𝕟 𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕔𝕖𝕤

Riccardo stopped outside a big house

It was nothing like the one my brothers own, but big nonetheless.

"Oh my God, yes!" I sighed in relief, looking at the word 'Levine' on the mail box.

Quickly taking my helmet off and handing it to Riccardo, I contemplated my next move. "Uh," I looked at him hesitantly. "You can go, if you want."

He looked at me as if I'm insane. "Right." he chuckled and got off the bike as well.
He stuffed both of our helmets inside the top box and came to stand besides me. "Lead the way."

I swallowed the lump in my throat.
I'm going to do this.
This is actually Jace's house. Holy shit.
I haven't seen him in so long, what if- oh God.
What if he'll blurt out something to Riccardo?

Great, now I'm freaking out.

"How do you know Jace?" I asked him, trying to distract myself.
He seemed to think about it for a few moments. "He works for us."

I raised my eyebrow at that. "Shit, really?" i asked surprised. "We always thought he joined a gang or something."

Well, good for Jace. I guess there is a third option after all.

Riccardo gave me a quick smile, and just like that, knocked on the door.

My eyes widened in horror. "What? Why would you knock? I didn't have time to rehearsal--" the sound of footsteps behind the door stopped my rant.

"Okay, quick." I panicked and tried to flatten my hair. "Do I look fine? I don't have the whole 'walking dead' look, right? Just tell me, if I look ugly I can take it. No, wait, don't tell me I look ugly-"

"You look normal, stop talking so fast!" he whispered frantically, now panicking with me.

This only freaked me out more.

The door opened, and I felt like time had stopped. My hand dropped to my side, and every thought I had completely disappeared.

Jace.

He stood there with eyes trained on his phone, looking exactly as I remembered.

He was tall, almost as Riccardo.
His muscles flexed through his shirt, and the usual crew cut stayed the same.

I guess by the size of his home he can finally afford a barber now.
God, I used to love to cut his hair.

"Jace." I whispered, tears threatening to fall from my eyes.
He quickly raised his eyes off the phone, and once they locked with mine, I couldn't stop myself from crying.

"Oh God, Olive." He mumbled, and I immediately got pulled into his arms.
I hugged him tightly, crying silently.
"I can't believe you're here." he pressed my head to his chest, rubbing circles around my back with his other hand.