ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟙: ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕖

20 minutes ago

20 minutes ago

It's been almost a month.
Almost a month since Olive came back, and I still know shit about her.

Yeah, I know that she's a pain in the ass, but other than that? Nothing.
Amadeo said to give her space, 'to not make her feel like she has no privacy'.

I want to know about her past.
I'm not saying that I necessarily care, it's just so hard to not be curious.

I'm so fucking curious.

And as I lie down on his bed, I know Santo is too.

"She was in Mrs. Bernard's office today." He said, spinning on his chair.
Even though he gave me a fucking headache, I straightened myself and leaned against the wall so I could look at him better.

She got sent to the principal's office before me?
"Really? What'd she do?"

He shrugged and crossed his arms over his chest. "How would I know? She didn't say anything about it, I just saw her walking out."

I scoffed. "She doesn't say anything about... Fucking anything."

Everything about Olive is a big, annoying mystery.
Fourteen years of being away, and there's almost nothing we- I, know about those years.

I know she used to live in a damn orphanage, and that fact alone makes my blood boil.
Our entire family spent years trying to find her, but apparently this place kept no personal files of the kids in it.

If that's not a giant red flag already.

"She doesn't have to say anything." Was his only response, and the flat tone he used got under my skin.

"It's so obvious she has so many secrets, don't you want to know what the fuck happened? How she got that fucking scar?" I shot, and my hold on his stupid stuffed tiger tightened.

Alessandro, and everyone else, liked to say that I have anger issues.

I don't.

People piss me off easily, sure, and I feel the need to kill them as soon as they do, but I hold back.

At least most of the time.

I have it under control, and Olive proves it perfectly.
Fuck, the amount of times I wanted to shove her inside the trunk of a car just so I won't have to hear her going on about how she gets a rash in her knees after eating strawberries, or how she thinks all humans should have longer arms so they could scratch their backs easily.

A real pain in the ass, I swear.

Santo stopped spinning, looking at me with disbelief and furrowed eyebrows.
"Of course I want to know what happened to her, she's my-" he cut himself off, rubbing his forehead.