EPILOGUE

Music Cue.....

Osomatsu continues to be single, but has become more mature and a example to everyone. He gets a lot of girls attention now, including Nya Chan.

Choromatsu was able to get a job as a business man in a home realty department. Of course, he always ends up in some mess because house end up being haunted and some are just destroyed immediately. But he still gets to keep his job.

Ichimatsu was able to achieve his dream job - sorta. Instead of becoming an executioner, he became a vet. He love his job as it involves with mostly cats. And he gets to take good care of them. He got taught by Dekapan, but he has been considering to study for a medical doctor degree.

Jyushimatsu is part of a baseball team that represents the city. The only time he used that money is to see his girlfriend. He also helps with donations for baseball school teams.

Todomatsu continues to work as a cafe barista, but most of his money is earned by blogging and helping Todoko Chan. The both were able to expand their experiences thanks to Y/N parents.

Karamatsu miraculously was able to finish school too....to become something he never thought he would be interested in: law. He became a lawyer. And let's say a crazy one. Ever since he became one, he was able to earn the money to buy a house, update his car, and buy gifts for Yumi.

Speaking of which.....Yumi is older now. By this time, she is now 10 years old.

And Y/N??

She gets to marry the love of her life.

(LEAVE REQUESTS FOR LATER CHAPTERS. Prequel and and future based stories are welcomed.)