Comic-Con

Credit to artist Jiunnadraws in tumblr

Today is our lucky day. Choromatsu and I gained enough money to go to Comic Con. We are going to meet our idols. Yes!

Lucky for us....but maybe not to the rest. You see, we announced it to everyone in the house.

Flashback
"Guys, guess what? We are going to Comic-Con!" Y/N said.

"Woah.....what's that?" Jyushimatsu asked.

"We are going to a place where we can meet our idols, take pictures of the cast, buy merch, and even dress up as a favorite character." Choromatsu explained.

"That sounds weird....." Totty said.

"Weird? Ha! About 10, 000 people go there each year. We are all weird!" You stated.

"You know, I might not be into 'cosplay', but I think this will be fun." Karamatsu said.

"Wait, you want to go with them?" Osomatsu asked in disbelief.

"Of course. I can't let my love and younger bruzza go alone. So I must be there to protect them!" Karamatsu said.

"Just die...." Ichimatsu mumbled.

"Why don't we all go? I mean, summer is almost over. Why not go as our last field trip?" Karamatsu said, as he grabbed Yumi from her high chair.

"......"

"........"

"......no-"

"FANTASTIC! WE SHOULD GET READY!"

End of Flashback
Back to the Present
So yeah, that's what happened. Anyways, we all went in the Comic Con, dressed as our favorite characters.

Osomatsu was dressed as Naruto

Karamatsu was dressed as Prince Charming.

Choromatsu was dressed as Deku

Ichimatsu was dressed as The Baron

Jyushimatsu was dressed as KO (from ok ko)

Todomatsu was dressed as himself (lol)

Yumi dressed up as Cinderella.

You were dressed as Katara from Avatar.

Of course, Yumi was carried on the kangaroo bag Kara has on.

As we walked in, we were greeted by many other cosplayers. You finally felt somewhere you belong. It was like heaven. You get to be who you want here. And everyone would play along.

"Woah. You like Naruto too. Sick man." Some dude complimented Osomatsu as we walked pass them.

"Thanks man!" Osomatsu responded.

"Meow! Meow! You look PAW-esome in that suit Baron." Some Nya Girl said to Ichi. Ichi just blushed and avoided eye contact.

"OK KO! WE FIGHT TO THE END! YOU ARE MY BEST FRIEND!" Some girl dressed as Enid sang, waiting for Jyushi to sing along.

"LET'S BE HEROES!" Jyushi yelled with joy.

"You guys seem to be enjoying this alot. You should go ahead and meet other people." Y/N suggested.

"You mean, go on our own?" Karamatsu asked concerned.

"Don't worry. It's going to be fine. Just remember to come here at about 6:00. Got it?"

"Right!" All of them said, well except Totty. Jyushi and Ichi walked together. Oso decided to go on his own. And Totty, Choro, Kara, you, and Yumi walked together to the opposite direction from them.