Guitar

Credit to artist!!!

Source: breezyzephyr from tumblr

You were so happy no one else got sick. Kara got well pretty quickly. He said he would go to work as quick as possible when he's ready. But after explaining Dana what happened, she let him stay home for 2 days. You convinced him to stay, since he just got healed and still was stressed by his job. So he stayed. You decided to be with him and learn English together. But Yumi kept crying for attention so both decided stop for a bit.

"Come on Yumi~ Let's feed you." Kara carried Yumi into the kitchen. When you got there, Kara had already prepared the food and Yumi was eating.

"Here comes the airplane~" he told Yumi. You have taught Kara some phrases so he could baby talk Yumi in English. He was pretty good at it. Yumi finished her food. Kara took her into the living room. Today, nonone else was there. The rest of the boys were out doing whatever they usually do. So it was just you, Kara, and Yumi.

Kara put Yumi down and went upstairs. He returned with a guitar.

"Oh. What are you going to do?" You asked.

"Yumi loves listening to music. And I thought we could teach her out to speak using music."

"Great idea Kara. But do you know how to play the guitar? I actually never heard you play it before."

Despite the fact you live with them, you have never seen or heard Kara play the guitar. You may have pased by it when you're roaming the house, but never put your mind to it.

"Yes I do. I can show you a demonstration." He smirked. He showed a lot of confidence but you knew it was part of his persona.

"By all means, go ahead."

He began to play The Judge by TOP. Both of you would hear songs to improve on his English. And one of them was The Judge.

Both of you sang to together, having Yumi as the audience. She was puzzled but had her eyes on the show.

------------------
The keys:
Normal is Kara
Italic is you
Bold is both

------------------

Na na na na oh oh
Na na na na oh oh
Na na na na oh oh

When the leader of the bad guys sang
Something soft and soaked in pain
I heard the echo from his secret hideaway

He must've forgot to close his door
As he cranked out those dismal chords
And his four walls declared him insane