Freezing To Death

credit to artist peneko108 in tumblr

So apparently there was a snowstorm forming while we were partying. It came as soon as it was nighttime. We are in the middle of a blackout with barely no heat. We are using heaters that require fuel. And covering ourselves with blankets. It was hard, but at least we are together.

"Gosh, why did this had to happened?" Osomatsu asked.

"This sucks. I was hoping we would at least have energy for some heat." Choromatsu said.

"How long will we be like this, Todomatsu?" Karamatsu asked from a corner. You and Yumi were cuddling with him in a large blanket. It was warm.

"They said for one day." Todomatsu said, looking at his phone.

"One day?! That's too long!" Jyushimatsu yelled.

"Calm down, it's just one day. It's better than having a week or more. We will be just fine." You said.

"But still. We'll freeze this night." Ichimatsu said.

"Don't worry everyone, mother will come with hot cocoa so we don't shiver. We have a solar stove to make some." Matsuzo said.

"Why don't we just use the stove to heat ourselves?" Osomatsu said sarcastically.

"You are the worst."Choromatsu mumbled.

The door of the Matsuno's bedroom opened. Matsuyo enters with a tray of hot cocoa. We all stood up and quickly went to her to grab ourselves a cup. "Be careful, it's super hot." she said.

"And we are super cold. We need it extra hot." Jyushimatsu said.

"Mother, you brought the warm milk, right?" Karamatsu asked, carrying Yumi, cuddled in his arms.

"Of course. I don't want my granddaughter to freeze and catch an awful cold." She said with a serious tone. You figured she is really scared at this point. She did talked about this various times and nobody seemed to take her serious until now.

"Honestly, let's hope things don't get worse." You said exhausted. Everyone seemed to agree.

"Why don't we just lighten the mood?" Osomatsu said, grabbing a flashlight, making a pun.

"Can you not play with the flashlight? We need it when we leave this room." Choromatsu explained.

"Yeah, but we can also use candles to lighten the room." Todomatsu added.

"We can't just waste the matches to light up everything either. We can abrely sustain this cold and the house is made out of wood. There are too many dangerous outcomes if we just do whatever we want. We'll stay put until the storm calms down." Karamatsu said.

"Yeah, I guess you're right." Jyushimatsu said.

"But Osomatsu not wrong about something, we should at least lighten the mood. Being in such negative state can only worsen our hope and feelings." You explained. Karamatsu grabs your shoulder and gives you a smile. "You always know what's best for us." He said.

"Hey! I was the one to say that!" Osomatsu argued.

"Sorry, I don't care." Karamatsu said in a disgusted tone. Which shoked Osoamtsu a lot.

"Well, what should we do? Play baseball?" Jyushimatsu said excitedly. Everyone's eyes opened wide.

"NONONONONO!!!"

"AW, Why not?!" He said confused.

"You can only play baseball outside. And I'm sure you don't want to freeze to death." Ichimatsu explained to him.