Rain

It was a lovely morning. You were just heading to the Matsuno residence. It was becoming a bit windy. As you were about to knock Osomatsu opened it. Both of you were surprised to see each other.

"Good morning Oso."

"Good morning Y/N. Come in, I'll be heading out."

"Where? To work?"

"Yes."

"Wait really?"

"Nah! See ya!"

You and Oso love teasing each other. You went inside. You noticed Karamatsu was still here. He was busy with Yumi, patting her back. She must have woken up early, you thought. When Kara sees you, his face became bright.

"Y/N, lovely morning. How's my Karamatsu girl?"

"I'm doing just great. How's Princess Yumi doing?"

"She is quite the loud one in this family. Woke up everyone early, but she is calm now."

"That's good. And how's her royal knight doing?"

"If you must know, my karamatsu girl, I am awaken with full energy to prepare myself for today's quest. However, turns out I have....NO PLAN!"

You just giggled. Soon, Choromatsu appears.

"Oi, don't you have work today?"

"Why thank you dear bruzza. I could have lost myself into the deepest seas of my-"

"Yeah yeah. We get it. Go to work."

You felt bad. You have seen it happen various of times. His brothers seem to ignore him and interrupt him. It's like if they don't care about him.

"Here Y/N. Take good care of my family." He says as he hands you Yumi, who is already asleep.

"You can count on me captain!" You said in a playful salute.

He heads out. You take Yumi to her room and set her to sleep. Then you go to the living room, where everyone was at.

"Huh? Y/N! Y/N! Y/N! Y/N-" Jyushi shouted.

"Shhhhh!!!!!" You hushed him.

"Oh sorry. Y/n! Y/n! Y/n!" He whispered.

You shook your head in glee. Why is he such a marshmellow? You sit down next to Jyushi. Both of you decided to play your favorite board game, (?). You played for some time, but when Jyushi noticed he was about to lose, he would let out a screech. You were anxious about Jyushi waking Yumi up. Somehow, despite Jyushi being loud constantly, Yumi hasn't woken up.

"Oh, hey." It was Ichi.

"Hey Ichi. Wanna play?"

"Tch. No thanks."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure."

"Well, even if you don't want to play, you can at least watch us or team with one of us. "

"Why would you want me to help you? I'm trash, garbage that deserves to disapper for the sake of the Earth. Just someone who wastes oxygen."

"Why do you think like that? You aren't trash. And you are definately not a waste. You are an amazing person?"

"What makes you think that?"

"Well, think of those cats you feed in the alleyway. Wouldn't it be sad if you weren't there for them? So far, you are the only one who feeds them. Nobody has care for them, and you are showing change in that."