3 || Meet the Eagle Union

"Shipgirls?"

"Shipgirls?"

__________

He crumples the letter and hissed.

"I am in the world of WHAT-?!"

His inner thoughts were halted as he heard a roar coming from the other side of the island.

Kōri held onto his revolver and contemplated his next move. A pillar of water rose from the shore that made him find cover as he saw blue-fiery colored fighters flying overhead of him, screeching with their propeller engines as they disappeared from his eyes.

"What in the fuck's name...?" He muttered. "Whoever gave me that note doesn't even provide additional details regarding this... new world that I'm in."

Once he checked that it was safe to come out, Y/N Kōri removed himself from the cover and fixated his hat. "I swear I've seen A6M's flying past me..." His nose crinkled as he started his journey to go around the island.

__________

"We only have one hope to win this, and it's him

"We only have one hope to win this, and it's him."

Z23, the Type 1936A destroyer, looks upon the chaos ahead of her. The burning wreckage of the harbor's facilities, hangars, and port installations is being bombed by Sirens and the two enemy carriers from the Sakura Empire, the sisters, Akagi and Kaga. Fortunately, Z23 and Javelin rallied the other available members of the Eagle Union and Royal Navy, along with a dazed Laffey.

Pummelled on all sides, they quickly entered battle stations as their AA guns automatically burst into action, doing whatever they could to disengage the bombers and fighters above. Cleveland and the other cruisers joined as well, providing flak shields as protection.

Black pop of clouds painted the blue sky as dozens of Siren jets did their routine of strafing the island, while the bombers bombed the shopgirls.

"Where's she?" Akagi questioned her opponents as she was standing afoot of a hundred-foot-tall Nine-Tailed Fox.