4 || Welcome, Commander

3rd PoV

Lots of faces were pointed directly at Y/N Kōri as he revealed himself out from the trees. Patting his white, admiral clothes out from leaves and sand, he looks up and observes the shipgirls, not even looking away as they stare at the young man.

One ship girl aimed her guns at Kōri, the others didn't follow her as the ship girl, Cleveland gave him a scrutinizing glare.

"Who are you?" She questioned.

Unfazed, but nervous inside, he answered. "My name is Y N Kōri." He then pulled out a letter from his inner pocket, courtesy of the instructions from the note he'd read earlier. "In case of  myself, making  first contact between the ships of Eagle Union and the Royal Navy, I have this letter," He waved it slightly. "for all of you to see."

The nearest around Y/N, San Diego cautiously took the letter and handed it over to two of the highest members of the Royal Navy, King George V and Prince of Wales.
KGV silently reads the letter with an unemotional look, in some cases her brows furrowed, and re-reading some of the sentences inside before raising an eyebrow.

Finished, KGV blinked, before she handed over the letter to Wales, muttering something as Wales took her time to read it.

"I see now," KGV spoke, while Wales was going over the letter. She declared, "According to the letter that he gave. He... truly is our new commander."

This caused a commotion amongst the other ships of the Eagle Union and  Royal Navy, muttering and glancing within themselves.

"How?" West Virginia asks. "We did not have a commander since-!"

"We do now, have we?" KGV cuts her off, giving her a side glance. She then took the words out from the letter itself.  "The letter stated that... "He, Y/N James Kōri was a graduate of the Union mainland's admiralty school, had experience, and aced the VESC's [Virtual Exercise in Sailing and Combat] virtual naval and aerial warfare and  is recommended by the higher-ups as the newest fleet commander of the combined fleet of the Eagle Union and Royal Navy." KGV paused. "Effective to this day."

This created gasps and loud commotions as more ships came to gather around KGV's sudden announcement. Y/N, however, stood there, silently observing his 'new' fleet by giving them a short glance.

"However," KGV looks at them. "We must wait for Enterprise, Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth, and the others to make their decision."

"My decision?" A voice spoke behind Y/N. He turns around and he sees a white-haired girl coming over from the sea with an eagle landing on her shoulder.

Y/N already knew who the newcomer was, so he nodded respectfully and greeted the aircraft carrier. "Enterprise."

"