10 || Naval Exercises

_____

_____

1st Person PoV

1 week later...

A week after I became Azur Lane's Commander, I immediately got to work, familiarizing the entire facilities, getting to know the other shipgirls, and assessing the damage from the raid last week.

The Royal Maid Corps, especially Belfast helped me in regards of the names of all the ships of Eagle Union and Royal Navy ships. I also had a list of their names in papers in a resume style format.

Adding to that, haggling with that pesky cat, Akashi, made me frustrate as we had a deal regarding the resources of oil (No, don't say it Americans.), gold, gems, (Shut up, Brits), Wisdom Cubes, and Tech Packs.

Speaking of Tech Packs, those futuristic cases holds some significant ship parts for us. From turrets, AA guns, secondary guns, planes, torpedoe launchers, radars, ship coating, and other equipment like sonars, fire control systems, and gyroscopes. I know that those aren't compatible to me so I asked a joint cooperation with Akashi for my own gear and ammunition

The rocket propulsion system and computers.

Now, I had a naval exercise between the Eagle Union and Royal Navy to handle.

"Alright!" I yelled and clapped loudly, gathering all of the attention of the ships that'll participate in the exercise. "Everyone pay attention, please."

I looked at the twenty four girls that has been chosen by the draw lots, and back at the black board. There is a map of Azur Lane next to the board as I wrote some words on it.

"Today we will tackle new tactics for you girls to practice." Before they could mumble amongst themselves, I spoke ahead of them. "I know that the Iron Blood had their Wolfpack Doctrine, Sakura Empire and their Pre-Emptive Strikes. But we have some ace hidden unerneath our sleeves. Do you what those are?"

Essex raises her hand.

"Us, Commander! The Aircraft Carriers!"

I nodded in affirmation. "Good. Aircraft Carriers. I believe you girls are using "Task Forces" to patrol across the Pacific, correct?"

The girls nodded.

"That could be improved as time goes by. What do you girls know about a Strike Fleet?"

Hornet answered. "Uhh, like a Task Force thing... But more flexible?"

I pointed at her and nodded. "Thank you, Hornet. Yes, it is just like that. But that strategy includes submarines, destroyers, cruisers, carriers, and two to four battleships, depends on the situation."