12 || The Empery's Ships

________

________

3rd PoV

"Alright, let's move!" Y/N yelled and hopped towards the waters beneath them, summoning his rigging in the process.

"Understood!" They all responded in unison.

As they glided across the sea, Y/N couldn't help but to ask, "How are you not in a hungover, Hornet?"

Hornet merelt grinned, glancing. "What do you mean I'm not in a hungover?"

"You were fully drunk when the barfight ended!" Y/N replied, Hornet laughs because of his answer.

"Commander, I did just drank three bottles of it. And Oxy-Cola!"

"Ah." That was just the word came out of his mouth in realization. "So that's why..."

"Hehe..." Hornet beamed.

"Commander, do you know have the location of the distress call?" Belfast asks, changing the subject.

"Yeah. " Y/N winced, still receiving the same call in a loop. "They're outside the vicinity of Wake, but I still need more time to locate where exactly they are."

"Commander." Enterprise looked at him. "Permission to scout ahead?"

Y/N nodded. "Permission granted." He then turns to Hamann and Cleveland. "Cleveland, go with Enteprise. Hamann, stay with me." He also glances at Belfast and Hornet behind his back. "That goes for you two."

"H-Hah?! W-What are you trying to do with Hamann alone? D-Don't be ridiculous!" Hamann acted like a tsun. But Y/N is not playing with everyone and instead he looked back at her with a glare.

"The more we spend time talking crap, their situation becomes more dire especially that storm is brewing ahead. Do you understand my words, Hamann?!" He said with a cold tone, stopping her from talking nonsense.

"Y-Yes!" She nervously replied, and scouted ahead of the group.

"That was harsh, Commander." Cleveland commented, seeing that Hamann became scared so easily after that.