6 || Reporting In

3rd Person PoV

3rd Person PoV

Y/N looked at Akashi incredulously.

"I'm sorry. I just-" He blinked. "I was caught off-guard by your-err, appearance."

Akashi tilted her head. "Eh? What are you saying, Commander? I'm normal. And you'll see more weirder people than me around here-nya."

"More weirder?" He asks, and Enteprise interrupted quick.

"Let's just say... people around here are quirky than the others because of their personalities."

That sends a small shiver in him.

"Alright, I do understand." Y/N smiled. "Shall we begin the tour then? Akashi, come with us."

Akashi hastily salutes in response. "Y-Yes, Commander-nya!"

"If you please, commander." Enterprise gestured as she moved in front of them. "Follow me."

The Commander and the two shipgirls entered the Repair and Refitting Facility as they walked through the metallic hallway.

"Right, then." Y/N looks around as they reached the dockyards. "I will be blunt, Akashi. Did we lose any... ships?" He asked.

Akashi tilts her head. "We didn't lose any, Commander-nya! As we speak, the Manjuus are inspecting the wounded ships one by one and currently working on it. I will give you the report after the tour-nya."

"Akashi's right, Commander." Enterprise seconded. "Azur Lane is strong. We've endured more even if we didn't had a Commander before."

That caught his attention.

"Wait, you haven't installed a Commander before?"

Akashi and Enterprise shared a worried look before the Grey Ghost answers, "We have one before, but..."

"But?"

"He was reported missing in action after a scouting mission gone wrong." Enterprise grimly stated.

Y/N slowly nodded, taking in that message. "I see."

"We're here, Com-nya-nder!" Akashi gestured.

They have arrived at the middle of the facility where several turrets are displaced around the area. AA guns, torpedoes, and steel plates are stacked at the inventory area, while barrels of oil are neatly hidden at a nearby cache.

"Woah..." He said in awe. "I didn't expect this area to be this clean." He remarked.

That irked Akashi. "Are you saying that my place is dirty-nya?"

Y/N replies at her with a deadpan. "I didn't said any."

"You're subtly pointing at it." Akashi frowned.

The tour went on for another thirty minutes as Akashi explained the situation of the R&R Facility. Their supplies, how to re-fit weapons on the ships, and to create new ones.