...6...

Sarah's POV 

Nick just left to go see Tara I'm pretty sure Charlie has slipped or has almost slipped completely,I'm just hoping that if he wakes up he won't be too upset that Nick isn't here. 

It's quarter past eleven so I start making my dinner because the leftover lasagna was left out to long , I'm not very hungry so I cook some roast vegetables with chips I turn dinner date then start to eat . 

Once I'm done I go take a bath ,brush my teeth and other things before I head to bed I peek through nicks bedroom door to see Charlie still sound asleep.

%-%-%-%-%-%-%-%-%-%-%-%-%-%

Nicks POV 

I park the car at a the restaurant Tara said to meet up at it's a tai restaurant , I walk in to see Tara sitting at a booth all Dressed up while I'm standing here with a jumper and jeans on "Hi " she looks up from her phone and smiles "Hi , umm how did-did you see me?" She giggles "no I could sense your presence " I laugh and sit down on the other side of the booth .

"So how have you been?"

"Haha tired !" She says putting her phone face down on the table.

"That bad?"

"No not really, it's been fun I guess it's just Darcy is in the headspace of a four year old may I say crazy four year old " we both chuckle 

"Does Darcy take naps ?"

"When she pleases which I don't agree with but you know Darcy so just imagine her 2 Times worse "

"Yea I can imagine "

We both go to looking at the menu I can't really focus on it though I'm worrying about Charlie too much, I know he's safe with my mum but I just don't know how to feel about leaving him .the waitress walks over to us.

"Hello could I get you any drinks?"

"Umm could I get a Diet Coke and also a ribena"

"Diet Coke and a ribena ,and you ?"

"Umm could i just get a orange Fanta "

"Of course is that is ?"

We both nod and she walks away I give Tara a questioning look "oh umm yeah Darcy wouldn't let me leave her with Elle and Tao unless I brought her back a ribena " "sounds like Darcy " "sure does " .

"So Nick how are you and Charlie ?" 

I sigh " stressful " she gives me a look of sympathy 

"I just don't know how to manage Charlie at the moment because he's almost fully in the headspace , so i just don't know how to handle him right now "

"Hmm, tell me some details "

"Well he keeps sleeping which is fine but he keeps waking up having wet him self, which makes him panic and cry"

"Look Nick i know I I don't know how you really feel but I do know you will work this out "

"Yea i just don't know how to do this " I feel my eyes fill with tears 

"Nick you can do this and I will help you we all will "

"T-Thank you " she walks over and hugs me.

%-%-%-%-%-%-%-%-%-%-%-%-%-%

Sarah's POV 

I wake up hearing loud cries I look at my alarm it's currently only half past twelve I say only because nick said he wouldn't be home until one or later, I sigh and get up and walk to Nicks room as Charlie's crying gets louder "hi Charlie " I calmly say walking he just looks at me and makes grabby hands to me I smile and head over to him .