...10...

"Have you got the list Nicky?!"

"Yes mum!"

"Okay I'll get Charlie"

"Thank you "

I grab the diaper bag and my keys while I wait for my mum to get Charlie from playing in my room.mum walks over to me holding a very happy Charlie.

"We're ready aren't we Charlie?!"

"'esss"he claps his hands and we walk to the car , I turn his car seat around so he is facing me and my mum .

Mum puts him into the car seat and he gasps "I 'round " mum looks at me confused "yes you are baby but no kicking !" I think my mum understands now so I get into the drivers seat "Nicky you don't have to drive " "I know but I want to ".

"Dada?!"

"Yes baby?"

"I bored "

"We will be there in about ten minutes can you try and entertain yourself for now?"

He ignores me "'arah !?"

"Yes dear?"

"I bored "

"Well you know what your dada said "

He pouts so I reach an arm back and tickle his stomach which makes him squeal and squirm "Da-Dada stwap!" "Nicky I think you should he's going red" my mum says between laughter I stop "sorry baby , but that's what is going to happen if you're bored we can have that happen can we?!" "No!" "Okay can you play with growl for a minute?" "Where?" "Mum could you get it it's in the bag"she grabs it out the bag and hands it to him.

I pull up to a shop for littles and open Charlie's door "gwrol come?" "Yes baby he can come " I lift Charlie out of the car placing him in his stroller that my mum kindly got out of the boot "let's go , mum you ready" "yep" we walk into the shop while Charlie is happily humming the intro song to the dinosaur train.

We walk around grabbing a few home decorations then heading to the bedroom and little section,"dat one" Charlie points to a bunk bed "sorry char but you to little for that one " "bu I wan" "Charlie how old are we feeling today " "two!" "Okay " "I have" "sorry baby but you're just a little too young " "bu i big ! " I walk in front of the stroller and look him in the eyes "you can say you're a big boy but you're my little babyboy " he whines and swats my hands away when I try and rub his cheeks .

We look at the cribs for a while until we come across one with blue and green draws and a changing table "mum could you write the number of it please " she nods and does just that .we look at rocking chairs, 'little' swings and safety gates "how about we take a break and then we can look at the toys " "toys!" I laugh "alright then " .

We sit down a the cafe in the shop and I get Charlie out the stroller while mum gets us both something to drink ."baby you can have peas or carrots" I place the two jars out in front of him "Nu!" I sigh and grab a container of fruit from my bag "do you want this " he nods "you can have it after you have two spoonfuls of the peas" he whines.I place a spoonful in Charlie's mouth just as mum walks to us with two drinks "thanks mum" "it's okay Nicky ".

Once Charlie has finished his fruit I hand him a sippy with water in it so me and mum can finish our drinks.

Charlie's POV 

This isn't fair they aren't paying any attention to me "dada" he keeps talking and not listening to me "dada!?" He plays with my hair but doesn't look at me "DADA!" I throw my sippy cup on the floor, crossing my arms and leaning into dada's chest.

"Charlie Francis Spring!" I'm looking away because I already know what his face looks like right now "Charlie spring look at me now "I see Sarah picking up my sippy "now!" "Fine suit yourself, mum could you just stay and keep an eye on our things " oh hell no I didn't mean for this to happen I just wanted attention.

"Come on" he lifts me off of his lap and gets up "Charlie are you coming !?" "Nu!" He doesn't speak he just walks back over and lifts me up, he takes me to the family bathroom and sits me down on the changing table "first of all little boy , you do not shout you don't disobey dada and you don't throw !" He looks at me furious .

Sarah's POV 

I see Nick walking over to me with a crying screaming Charlie in his arms "Charlie stop you're only going to make the situation worse for you "  "mum what time is it?" I check my phone "half one " "thanks.

Nick grabs a bottle of milk from the bag and gives it to Charlie "don't you dare think about throwing it" after Nicks words he places Charlie in the stroller and puts the nib in his mouth "are we ready then?" I ask "yep".

%-%-%-%-%-%-%-%-%-%-% -%

We walk around while Nick pushes Charlie back and forth, I see Charlie's bottle fall on the floor I stop Nick before he can say anything and I look to see Charlie in a milk coma .

Nick's POV 

Mum lets out a laugh "what?" "Just look" I look inside the stroller to see Charlie leaning his head against the side of the stroller with his mouth slightly open and his eyes tightly shut "I guess he was tired ".

"So number 437 , 255 and 62?"

"Yes please "

"Okay, should be with you before Friday "

"Thank you "

"Thank you very much "

"You're both welcome "

We walk to the car while mum holds the bags, I carefully take Charlie out of his stroller and place him into the car which of course wakes him . "Shh Charlie please calm down baby " I rub his head trying to get him to calm down and go back to sleep "hey Nick I'll drive I think you should sit in the back " I nod and get in next to Charlie.Charlie instantly grabs onto my hand and starts chewing it , I would stop him but I really can't deal with an upset Charlie at the moment .

%-%-%-%-%-%-%-%-%-%-% -%

"Stay here and don't turn around until I come and get you "Charlie pouts and crosses his arms as I sigh and walk out of the room and into the kitchen where mum is cooking dinner "so how long?".

"Huh?" "How long is he in time out ?" "Oh uh ten minutes " she nods and I sit down at the table setting a timer on my phone and texting the Paris squad..

"Okay Charlie what do you have to say?" I crouch down next to him "i owrry" "okay thank you baby, can I have a hug now " he nods and opens my arms as he falls into them I know it's not a proper hug but it's good enough and to be honest much better.

It's short and late I know but I didn't know what to do for this one so I hate it but I'm going to try and get another chapter out today♡.