...28...

Tw:sh 

"Charlie, please talk to me " nick says ,  through to Charlie who is currently in the locked bathroom , with tears rolling down his face. He replays the misheard conversation in his head, eventually letting out a broken sob . 

Nick leans on the door knowing Charlie is definitely not going to talk to him , at least for now. "Jus-just leave me 'lone" Charlie whimpers in between headspace's . Nick stays quiet Eventually sliding down against the door, silent tears trickling down his cheeks.

Please don't do anything stupid, not like this. Nick sighs and shuts his eyes tightly.

Meanwhile, Charlie stares at the mirror judging every single cell on his body,fucking pathetic . His situation is now more about himself now and everything he hates about himself, than about the earlier conversation he had... partly heard .

He catches a glimpse of something shiny in Elles toiletry bag , he swallows hard trying to distract himself.

Nick takes his phone out of his pocket to text the group .

The Paris Squad 

14:07

              'We're at the hotel ,can you guys text me when you're on your way back?'

(Elle)'Yeah sure is everything alright?'

'Yeah , just text me'

(Elle) k

As soon as Nick turns his phone off, a message from Tori appears.

Tori

'Nelson ?'

'Yeah?'

'What's up with my brother?and don't say nothing'

'Honestly I don't know, but I will text you when I do know'

' fine'

Just look away Charlie, just look away . I can't. Charlie slowly reaches into Elles toiletry bag, grabbing the shiny razor. His breathing rapidly picking up . Nick listens carefully hearing the rustling of Charlie pulling the razor out. 

"C-char?" No response.

"Char , what are you doing?" No response.

Charlie doesn't hear him , the only thing he hears is his thoughts.

No son of mine will ever be a little.

What , why would I want to showcase you as my boyfriend.

You turned my brother gay .

You're such a disappointment to society.

Who are you?.

Nah , look it's spring , boys stand back he might turn you gay.

M-mum.B-Ben.David. Mum.Ben.Harry.

He quickly takes apart the razor.

Just eat ! It's not that hard.

Why are you so skinny.

You look like a fucking stick.

You have the girl disease .

Mum.Ben.Harry.Harry.