🎁 very late Christmas special🎁

Christmas?who ,what , where, when and WHY!?

I wrap a towel round my waist and step out of the shower. today is going to be an eventful Christmas Day. I open the door to my bedroom being as quiet as possible,so I won't wake Charlie .

today we are going to my Aunt's house for Christmas lunch and then we are going to the residence of the springs , if I'm completely honest and vain I don't not want to go to that hell hole .

I walk to my wardrobe and pick out a plain green adidas hoodie and some grey joggers . I check the Time on my phone and it's half past six , normally Charlie gets up at around half seven or eight. I turn on the baby monitor we recently got before heading out the room and downstairs .

I turn the tree lights on and a few of the ornaments , I look at all of the presents under the tree most mainly for Charlie .most of Charlie's presents are probably toys and clothes ,but I got him some things for when he's not in little space which I'll let him open later since he's going to have to be 'big'.

I walk to the kitchen to start breakfast , I take the eggs and milk out the fridge and then I take the flour from the cupboard. I mix them together in a plastic bowl, then I grease a pan and pour the mixture on .

Once I've done five pancakes I put them on individual plates two for me and mum and one for Charlie, if he ends up wanting more I'll share mine with him. I cut Charlie's pancake up along with some strawberries and a pouch of yogurt, I place two Christmas mugs down and a Christmas sippy cup next to our plates.

 I cut Charlie's pancake up along with some strawberries and a pouch of yogurt, I place two Christmas mugs down and a Christmas sippy cup next to our plates

I hear mum upstairs she's probably getting ready, I turn the kettle on and head up to Charlie. I make my bed and quietly tidy around Charlie , then I put Charlie's clothes out on his change table.

I just sit on my phone for a while before mum peaks through the door "merry Christmas mum" I say loud enough for her to hear me but not so it wakes Charlie "merry Christmas Nicky " .

Nellie comes strutting into my room and onto my bed "hey Nellie girl, merry Christmas " I stroke her head and let her cuddle into me.

About ten minutes later Charlie stirs so I walk up to his crib and play with his hair.he sucks on his paci harder and squeezes his eyes shut "char baby , it's Christmas "he doesn't move even though I know he heard me.

I decide to let him sleep for five more minutes. "Come on Charlie, it's time to get up we have a busy day ahead of us " he let's out a quiet whine "fine,I'll go and open presents by myself "he opens his eyes and makes grabby hands to me .

He whines and clings to me as I try to put him on the change table "char we will go down after your change". I pull his pyjama bottoms off and change his nappy before putting his bottoms back on him .

I place him on his feet "come on " he squeals and runs to my mum's room "Charlie, wait !" He doesn't ."good morning baby, and merry Christmas " my mum says making her bed "he's not very talkative this morning " I say as Charlie jumps up onto mum's bed.