...30...

"Come on char" I say walking into the pool changing rooms , "nuuu" Charlie whines looking at the floor "what's wrong?" I ask and he makes grabby hands to me "floowr, icky " I nod my head in understanding , and lift him onto my hip .

Since this is a little friendly water park there are certain designs that are made to adjust to littles . I take Charlie into one of the cubicles with a change table , I hang the backpack on the door and unzip it . 

I take Charlie's Bluey swimming costume out of it along with a swimming nappy , I place them on the little bench. "Char , can dada sit you on the bench ?" he whines , but nods . "I'll be quick" I sit him down and quickly clean the change table . I would rather not have to use this but I know for a fact Charlie will not lay down on the bench or stand on the ground, I would have put Charlie's travel pad down on the table but Darcy I forgot it.

"Dadaaaa!" Charlie whines for my attention "shsh , Im done " I walk back over to him and carry him to the table, a lay him down whilst Charlie protests . I pull his overalls  and shirt off  "wan watur " Charlie says as I take him onesie off "okay , I'll get you your sippy cup " keeping one hand on Charlie's chest I rummage through the bag to get Charlie's sippy cup.

"Tank chu" Charlie says before taking a sip . I change Charlie into his swimming pull up and then ask him if he wants to wear a long sleeve swimming costume. " I nuno , wha if tey wook a my awms ?" Charlie whispers, I start playing with his curls "they might , but they can't say anything about it, and if they do dada will sort them out , okay? You don't need to worry about it and neither should anybody else, it's non of their business" I rub his forehead with my thumb .

"Otay , I-i wear buwey won ?"

"Of course you can " I kiss his temple and get him into his swimming costume.

Elles POV

I quickly tie my hair into two braids and then strip and get changed into my high waisted , green bikini set . I stake my glasses off and put them in the case , then safely in my bag . I can see okay without them but it's not the best "Tao , are you okay in there ?" I ask since there weren't enough big cubicles that we would both fit it .

"Yeah , I'm done "

"Okay good "

"Are you done?"

"Almost , wait for me by the lockers " 

"Okay " 

I hear Tao open his door so I toss all my things back in my bag , I then slip my flip flops on and head out to find Tao .

Darcy's POV

D O L L H O U S E " I see things that nobody else sees " I mumble, handing Tara my things  so she can put them in the locker. Ain't nobody stealing my money! . I don't actually have any , well in hand . 

"I wanna wear it "

"Nope , I know you'll lose it "

"I won't!"