...27...

Nicks POV

We all decided to go on some kid friendly rides and then someone would sit with the littles , while the rest of us would go on the other rides . Or Darcy and Tao would come out off their headspace, I say them two because I have a strong feeling Charlie is not coming out of his headspace today. 

"What ride first?" I ask rocking the stroller "Peter pan !" Tao says, throwing Darcy's Mickey ears in the air. "Tao, put that down !" Elle lectures . "What do you think, should we start with the Peter Pan flight ride?" Elle says, whilst talking to ears off of Tao and handing them to Tara.

We all agree and start making tracks to fantasy land , I'm quite surprised as there aren't that many people, it's also the school holidays so you would expect it to be way busier. I park the stroller at the side of the ride and quickly unclip Charlie "come on ,char" I lift him out and carry him over to the group, who are already in the line .

"Charlie's here !"darcy pushes through everyone and crashes into my legs "hi , chicken nugget " she sticks her tongue out earning a giggle from Charlie. "Who's going first?" Isaac asks "Nick do you and Charlie want to go first?" Charlie answers for us, by whining " maybe not, what about you and Tao ?" Elle looks to Tao who eagerly nods "okay, I guess we'll go first " as if on time the guys conducting the ride calls for us.

"suivant s'il-vous-plaît" Elle and Tao get settled at the front of the cart thing, then Isaac sits behind them. "Bye cheerios " Tao waves as they start to disappear. "Dada?" Charlie lisps behind his paci "yes baby?" "It scawy?" He whispers playing with my shirt  , I shake my head "it is a bit dark though, but you'll be fine " he nods .

Next Darcy and Tara climb into their seats with sahar sat behind them . "Bye nick , bye Tori, bye nugget !" Darcy shouts turning in her seat "Darcy sit down properly!" Tara turns her around and Darcy pouts not in amusement "put that pout away " .

Once they were off on their journey the man called for us . Tori takes Charlie out of my arms so I can sit down, I sit down on the right side. She passes Charlie over and I sit him on my left , Tori sits behind us. 

"Hey , there Charlie " Charlie stares at her for a while, which would easily make someone uncomfortable. He jumps when the ride starts "it's okay " I play with his hair to calm him. " 'og!" He muffles pointing to a nana the dog figure "yeah, that's right " . 

Charlie points out all the buildings as we fly over 'London'  while I just nod. "Nu nu " Charlie whimpers as the room gets Dark , I shush him . He clings to me closing his eyes " isn't that going to be just as dark ?" Tori states .

"Char?" I shake him slightly "char, look infront of us " he opens his eyes and looks around,his eyes finally meeting with the cart in front of us "hi Charlie!" Darcy turns in her seat " Dawcy!" He grins behind his paci .

After the ride finishes the three of us meet the group outside by the stroller "what did Charlie think about it ?" Sahar asks "not a fan " I reply, strapping Charlie back in his stroller . "Darcy , do you want to choose what we do next ?" Tara asks , catching Darcy's attention.

"It's a small world pleaseee!?" 

Tara's POV

"Come on then " I take Darcy's hand "bye nick , bye Charlie " I say walking away from them , Nick decided that its not really Charlie's thing ,so they are going on a different ride . 

%-%-%-%-%-%-%-%-%-%-%-%-%-%

"Mickey pizza!"