...19...

Suggested by @Snow_flake223

Tw:emetophobia

Charlie was doing really well with his eating and everything, until he got the stomach flu . I carry crying Charlie downstairs from his nap , or should I say mission failed nap . I try laying him down next to mum but he just screams "come on, Charlie " I try again but he clings to me.

" I-Icky " he says between sobs "I know baby , I know but you've got to let me put you down, so I can help you feel better " he refuses crying louder . I sigh and take him into the kitchen with me , I prepare a cold bottle of milk for him and a bottle of water.

I sit on the couch trying to reposition Charlie so I can sit him on my lap, mum shuts the curtains and I mouth 'thanks' she nods and hands me a tissue . I wipe Charlie face even though he throws little punches at my chest , whilst doing so.

"Charlie I'm not putting you down, I'm just trying to make it so you're more comfy " I pull him off my hip and sit him in my lap, I place the nib of one of the bottles in Charlie's mouth. He sucks on it once and then spits it out from the sides of the bottle , "Charlie " I take the bottle away and wipe his face again. 

He moves so he is laying on his side , face facing me and back facing the tv . He nuzzles into my hoodie and I rub his back "can you try drinking the water instead?" He whines shutting his eyes. So he will sleep now but not when it's actually nap time .

I notice his breathing even out,after a few failed attempts of sleeping . I look out the corner of my eye to see mum putting on her shoes and grabbing a leash, "I'm just taking Nellie on a walk around the park " I nod and turn back to Charlie.

Mum leaves with a very happy and energetic Nellie, only a few minutes after the doorbell goes waking Charlie up . I groan and stand up cradling Charlie "shh , Charlie shh" I rock him as I open the front door slightly.

"Hi Nick "

"Oh , hi Sahar "

I open the door to let her in revealing a very distressed Charlie.

 "oh sorry, did I wake him ?" 

"It's fine , I need to try and get him to eat something "

She nods and I let her in "oh yeah , I need more information about Friday " we sit on the couch and I grab a paci holding it in Charlie's mouth, his cries muffle down as he sucks on the paci occasionally whining.

"So Tara said she bought the tickets , but that's all I really know " 

"Yeah , so it's the nine of us going and-"

"Wait ! Nine?" I nod and mouth' Tori's coming' .

"Oh, okay carry on " she smiles and I carry on.

"We're all meeting at Tara's house and then drive to Heathrow ain one car will be , me , Charlie,Tara,Darcy and " I pause and look down at Charlie who is chewing on the strings of my hoodie, "in the other will be , you , Isaac , Tao and Elle " 

%-%-%-%-%-%-%-%-%-%-%-%-%

I wave Sahar off and turn into the kitchen "okay char, I know you don't want to eat but you need to try something"  "NU!"  "Just a bit Charlie, do you want some yogurt or apple sauce ?" He just whines, I ask him again but he just stares into space.

"Charlie?"

"Charlie, you okay?" 

I turn back to what I was doing until I hear a loud gag   , my hoodie goes warm and Charlie freezes. "Your okay Charlie, it's fine " I say trying to stop him from crying, it doesn't work as he lets out a loud sob .