2.

November ,26.2023.
-trin & jons.

Maui.
It was jey.. it look like he just got out the shower his hair was wet his skin was glistening .. and boy he was shirtless and had gray sweatpants on but it was dangerously low around his V-Line .

"wassup ma.. I just came to congratulate you on performing .. you did good come perform again and come watch the matches ..especially me and uce ." He said his deep voice as he made eye contact with you kinda observing your body .

Maui looked at him as they stared at each other for a minute there's obvious tension in the room before she spoke " thank you jey.. I appreciate it .. you did good today " Maui said shyly looking at the male .

Jey just chuckled and looked at her one last time before leaving going downstairs .

She didn't realize she was holding her breath until she let it go biting her lip a little " boy this nigga don't know what he be doing to me.." her and jey have had ups and downs and trust me shit is not sweet they argue all the damn time but arguing turns both of them on .. and the way he'd get close to her when they argue and the way she would have to look up at him while arguing it have her butterflies .. she was feeling him but she wanted to see how long it was going to last ..

Maui went inside locking the balcony door as she went and laid in the bed thinking before dozing off to dream land .
——————————
Jey's Pov
——————

I couldn't keep her out my mind I was going crazy ... I told Jimmy and the boys about it and they said claim what's mine before someone else does .. and it's about time I do but I want to tease her and go slow with it first .

The boys were talking about something as they looked at me motioning me to join in and chat and that's exactly what I did .

"bro Bianca's literally the bomb don't try and argue with me now .." Roman said rolling her eyes standing behind his "woman" because they were all having a debate .
"yeet, what's goin with y'all niggas just talking about them and ain't even made a move " jey said as the guys all started laughing at him .

Cody looked up laughing " now jey.. you should be the last one of us talking.. yo arguing ass cause you don't know how to flirt " Cody said laughing. "Man whatever ! but you know I'm right you been eyeing mulatto ass since you seen her ple-" jey got cut off by a cough and it was trinty .
"now why y'all over here talking about my girls like they not here and sleep y'all all pussies I woulda been bagged them " she said flipping her hair before going back upstairs with Jimmy watching her movements .
"damn and that's all mine .. but she is right though .." Jimmy spoke .

the men continued on their discussion until it was time to sleep .

-next day -

- No one's pov -

the girls pajamas .

it smelt good in the kitchen as the girls were dancing and singing to songs

it smelt good in the kitchen as the girls were dancing and singing to songs .

"BOY IM DRINKINGGGG PARK IT IN MY LOT 7-11" Jade sang using a cucumber as a microphone as she danced pointing to me to sing .

"I'm rubbing on it, rub-rubbing
If you scared, call that reverend" Maui sung her heart out as she did her little dance

The boys came down and looked at them but the girls didn't notice as they continued to sing .

"Boy, I'm drinking, get my brain right" Bianca sung out as she did a little split.

"Armand de Brignac, gangster wife
Louis sheets, he sweat it out, like washrags, he wet it up
Boy, I'm drinking
I'm singing on the mic to my boy's toys" Jaie and Rihanna sung together as they danced on the counter .

"Then I fill the tub up halfway
Then ride it with my surfboard, surfboard, surfboard" we all sing together riding like w riding a surfboard we all fell and busted out laughing only to be interrupted.

we heard someone clear their throat and looked up to see the guys standing there looking at us .

" what y'all motherfuckers looking at ? Come eat " Maui said rolling her eyes as they all laughed at her .

" I'm looking at you mama.. calm yo ass down before I make you" jey said as he went closer and whispered in her ear smirking a little before walking past her .

Maui looked at him and rolled her eyes before going to sit at the table all her girls eyeing each other .

Jaie started " MAUI AND JE-" jaie started before being hit with a biscuit " Maui boutta leap if you don't shut your ass up " maui said as the girls both laughed the boys joining in with them.

soon it was time for another episode of smackdown and Maui was going to be there performing once again she was excited but she felt a pair of eyes on her knowing who the eyes belonged to she but her lip looking down shyly .

Joshua .. you're going to be the death of me .