4.

Maui's pov
————————

here we are again ... I'm currently performing in the middle of a match the match was Jade Bianca naomi the new day against the usos and Roman and of course the Bella twins and Cameron .

The girls decided to stop their match and dance with me as I sing my songs and yes there was twerking cause why not .

-birthday cake (Rihanna ) is "her" song so go listen I'll put the performance at the end -

when the performance was over I  decided to stand around for commentary as I felt a pair of eyes watching my every move as I sat down and smiled I was greeted by Michael cole and Corey " it's nice to be here ! michael why you do my boy Cody like that?" She said giggling softly " well miss malone- you know I roast people the best" he said laughing "michael whyre you laughing your old ass" Corey said shaking his head .

Jey was currently wrestling as he took on 3 guys at once he copied Malone's twerking looking at her rolling his eyes at her before laughing continuing his match .

Maui looked as she watched him " I'd outta slap the Samoan out of this boy mouth- " she said on commentary rolling her eyes " seems like miss Malone has a thing for our main event boy jey uso " Michael said  laughing " oh shut up Cole " Malone said .

12:30 am.
players clubhouse.

I was on stage performing once again with strippers enjoying it all the guys and gals decided to come out as I bought out my girl sexyy red I was featured on one of her songs I couldn't keep my eyes off of a specific Samoan as I performed but it seemed he couldn't keep his eyes off me..

" how y'all doing tonight? good? feelin hot and sexy huh? " She said as the crowd cheered " that's what I'm talking back all my ladies in the club! If you hear me say .. "hey hey.. hey daddy! .." as the girls all sung along Maui for famous for dancing to ushers daddy's home song and she was gonna perform it the last song she thought. as she started dancing in her heels her girls joining
her .

 as she started dancing in her heels her girls joining her

VIP SECTION.
-players clubhouse .
-2:35 am.

no one's pov.

Jey was looking at Maui as he heard his song by j.cole come on.. he saw her dancing and bit his lip he looked as this girl was trying to dance on him after he had shooed her away.. Maui took noticed but didn't want to act crazy..but of course she wanted to be petty as she looked at the girl " can I help you ?" maui said looking at the girl " no bitch. so go away I'm with a client " the female said rolling her eyes . Mulatto heard this and looked over so did the others as Roman spoke up " Maui don't do it-" he said. " hold up who you calling a bitch you fucking wet dog whore ??" Maui said taking her earrings out and shoes off . " I'm calling you a - AH!" the stripper screamed as Maui was attacking her throwing punches left and right.. the females friends tried to jump in as Bianca , Jade, Rihanna , jaie & Trinity was not letting it happen and oh boy chaos broke out.

Jey was confused before finally processing what was happening getting a hold of Maui but Maui was trying ti still fight struggling until she heard the males deep voice in her ear " ma. calm down before I make you." he growled in her ear.

Maui looked at him and slowly calmed down " I'm ready to go.." she said as he nodded and they left to trin & Jon's house.

Hey y'all.. y'all should comment I wanna talk to y'all!! There's more to come I haven't revised this. I hope you all enjoy this I'll write when I can I'm really coming up with this story at the top of my head .

-first song . https://youtu.be/1ARfxq3MGvc?si=zW-sK-dGsY_e-T3z

-usher choreo. https://youtu.be/FutyM9SbtUo?si=hyot6rMfUoZkxsfw