7.

December , 5,2023.

Tampa , fl.

-Maui.

so. after that phone call with jey and him admitting to me he fucked his baby momma the day before I stopped talking to him. I actually blocked each and every numbe he's tried to call from.

I hated Kiara with a passion.. but the thing is.. why why am I upset when we're not even together .. yet I know we like each other.. I can't even think about it.

he's been sending flowers and gifts to my home with cute notes I can't help but "awe" at them cause they are sweet and I see he's been trying to win me back only problem is .. Kiara . Kiara's a hood rat a disgusting ass prostitute who doesn't take care of her kids .. that's why je- joshua has custody of them .

well I talked to the girls and they said we should talk and to be honest I don't want to-

-ring ring ring -

oh that must be him ..

Maui got up out her bed closed her diary before getting up going to open the door only to see jey.. with Kiara and the kids ..

"joshua. get that rat off my damn porch."

"maui please listen to me.. just please..I-*' sorry." He said in that sexy voice of his it sounded genuine .

"okay? sorry not helping shit why the fuck are you here with her..that.. you know what continue ."

"who you calling a -"

"Kiara. shut the fuck up stop talking to maui like that." jey spoke possessively.

"maui look me and Kiara have been coparenting.. and we may have been fucking for the past 6-7 months.. but but that's not the point our relationship was toxic and she always.. look Im sorry but I have an important favor -"

"joshua. fuck off bye. get off my damn doorstep you too tramp!." she said closing the door in their face locking the door .

this nigga is fucking stupid but I-I.. I love him... i said in my head sighing as i went to lay down .. great.

 great

yall . I actually like where this is goinggg. Do you?.