9.

January , 30,2024.

-tamp fl.

-Jey .

Me and Maui have been back talking regularly .. it feels so right.. she's been hella shy with me recently .

I told her ass to send me pictures of her outfit so I can approve it . her ass done posted on her story without me seeing the fit so now I'm pissed off.

I was scrolling through Instagram looking at peoples stories then I came across hers.

"oh hell no.. who told her ass to go out looking that good .." jey groaned out rolling his eyes at the fact she didn't show him.

after that day of the "talk " they've decided to gain their bestfriend bond back and then go to the other level but knowing Jey . He's always going to be possessive.

"mmm mmm mmm.. im boutta call this girl who the fuck she think she is . I ain't even approve this bullshit." he rolled his eyes again as he called her .

M: "hell-"

J: "girl I outta pick yo lil ass up and bodyslam yo ass who the hell told you to go out like that I ain't approve of it..that ass looking good though .. you too but still" he said in his sleepy voice he was tired as shit but wasn't tired enough to cuss her out.

M: "jey.. i forgot - and thank you .. and go to sleep and why you gotta approve of
Of it you not my daddy boy!"

J: "yes the hell I am .. sooner you gon be screaming daddy while you under me" he mumbled .

M:" what you say joshua?"

J:" girl why you being federal?"

M:" man whatever joshua"

J:" watch that muhfuckin attitude Maui I will snatch yo lil ass up don't play with me.. you with another nigga?"

M:"joshua you not gon watch nobody up and maybe but he a friend .."

J:" friend my ass . if I see you on somebody story with the nigga he gon die then im fuck the shit outta you"

M:" joshua! get off my phone boy"

J:" i love you Atalanta "

M:" I love you too sameul I'll call you when I get home"

J:" you better or we gon have some problem girl" he said smiling showing his grillz

Maui hung up the phone as Jey smiled .

@mauimalone tagged you!