10.

February,15,2023.

-Tampa,fl .

-a venue
&
-mulatto's house.

short backstory .

me and Cody have been DL for about 8 months now.. so during Valentine's Day week we do it until February 20th we have a. Valentine's Day outing with our friends then have a date secretly but we got into an argument yesterday .. but he one of them "baby talk to me " ass niggas and when I stop talking to him this nigga pulls up on me swearrr. -mulatto.

~~Cody

I was with the boys currently we were all talking and shit but I was focused on my phone .

Je:" Cody! nigga!"

Cody was still not listening staring at his girlfriend . 

S:" Cody you good over there bud?"

-no response -

R: "mulattos here "

Cody looked up so quick . the boys laughed at him .

Ji" ohh that's who got your attention ... what happened ??"

C:" she don't wanna be offical and she don't want me to post her but I want to she deserves the world now she mad at me" he sighed .

Je:" just put that dick down on her "

C:" I will once we lea- hold up why the girls here?"

Ji:" they said Latto Rihanna and Maui are doing a collab stage together .

Je:" no bullshit?"

A:" yea riri said they is."

R:" let's watch I see the girls are the backup dancers."

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN U WELCOME TO THE STAG LRM ,latto ,Rihanna and miss maui Malone! .

Mulatto .