14.

A/N: IK WE IN MARCH IN THIS STORY BUT THIS IS A HALLOWEEN SPECIAL DO U ALL UNDERSTAND? GOT IT? OK GOOD.

———-

Recap.||jey pulled away and looked at maui " you gonna have to show me atalanta.." he said looking at her smirking .

mmm.. yeah I'm grown we boutta see who bout that.. maui said in her head.
—————————
Oct.31.2024.

-jey's house

-12:35 am.

what maui had on for the for the  halloween party

what maui had on for the for the halloween party.

maui took off her shoes as her and jey were arguing once again .. she threw her shoe at him but he ducked.

J:" maui stop fucking playing with me."

M:" why the fuck are you mad?!"

J:" because you let some nigga be allat on you as if you ain't seen me the fuck you mean what I'm mad for?"

M:" jey you don't like me remember!"

J:" who told you that buklshit shawty? you mine 5L and I mean that shit .. if I see it again not only am I bustin out a nigga brains but ima fuck the shit outta you and you gon be real mad at me ."

Maui went silent because it turnt her own as she bit her lip looking at him.

J:" and you gon have my kids .. that's a promise "
jey said slightly growling at her as she had her backed against the wall.

jey leaned in and kissed maui slowly wrapping his hand around her neck adding tongue . maui couldn't resist but kiss him back as jey's free hand grabbed her ass .

"mmm" she moaned in the kiss.

___________________________

"fuck ! .. stop!" she moaned out as jey was giving her backshots currently they've been fucking for the past 5 hours it's now 6:30 in the morning.

"un un.. don't try to run now ma.." he whispered in her ear with that sexy voice of his as he gripped her hip pulling her back.

maui was a moaning mess and all she could do was either nod her head and let out moans.

jey watched her and bit his lip before picking her up his cock still inside of her as he started fucking her in the air ..

"AHHHH FUCK DADDY!" she moaned out as she came on him for the 5th time she doesn't think she can make it .

jeys hair was wet and down and he was sweaty as he looked at him" take it ma.. come on I'm boutta nut.." he groaned out .. soon he finally came .

maui looked at him "fuck you.."

j:" what I just did to you mama .. don't make me do it again.. ima clean us up whenever we wake up a nigga tired." jey said chuckling .

he pulled maui to him and pulled the covers over them dozing off to sleep.