8

January , 15,2024.

-huge time skip.

-trin and Jon's house.

-Tampa fl.

-jey .

jey was in his room he's been locked up in his room at Trinity and Jon's house ever since that last talk with maui

jey was in his room he's been locked up in his room at Trinity and Jon's house ever since that last talk with maui. He still managed to send her flowers.. he missed her.

alright so in the last two months.

I found out Kiara lied about being pregnant.. I found out she was engaged while still trying to get back with me.. I broke it off but my sons have been at my moms and dads. what's going on man..

I miss her so much it makes no fucking sense .. I wish I thought before I spoke.. but I've realized I've fallen in lov-

"JOSHUA GET YOUR ASS OUT THIS ROOM?!" Trinity yelled sighing.

"go away trin."

"joshua get out this damn room the boys and girls are here .. don't make me get Cody and Roman to drag your ass out your bed ."

"the fuck they gon do the door is lock.. go away.. I don't want to see anybody ."

"alright fine .."

BANG BANG BANG .

"jey! get out this damn room boy!" Roman groaned .

......
it went silent for a minute

"BRU! NIGGA PUT ME DOWN!"jey tried to squirm out their grip but it was too strong .

"Nah you ain't wanna listen now come downstairs stop moping like a lil bitch and come say hey." Roman growled out.

"the only bitch here is you can't even say hey to Bianca "he mumbled under his breath .

"what you say lil jey? I can't heart you." Roman said as he threw jey down.

"fuck my rib cage! " he groaned holding his stomach .

~~~~

(Maui^^)

(Maui^^)

everyone's been chilling and talking.. but there's obvious tension in the room . a lot of it .

Maui's pov .

I keep stealing glances over to jey.. he looked handsome but I've noticed he looks skinner then normal .. maui snap out of it .

is he okay? should I talk to him.. should I text him did he really.. no he couldn't have . I seen some bruises on his leg and his arms shaking the thoughts off.

I didn't realize I was staring until we made eye contact with each other .

"are you two going to stare at each other or talk?" Jade said .

"we're not even looking at each o-o-other " Maui said quietly barley above a whisper but enough for everyone to hear.

"girl save that shit for the birds .. go talk both of you now." Mulatto said .

" but.." jey said

"nigga it's not no buts communication is key ain't that shorty you wanna be wid? then go talk and don't come back til yall talk yall shii out." asap said .

" what my man said." Rihanna agreed.

jey got up first and looked at maui.

maui said and got up and followed him .

they made it to the room as maui closed the door .. as she turned jey was literally towering over standing 6'2 tall maui was only 5'3.. she looked at him as he looked at her.

"look maui-"

"ion wanna hear it joshua Samuel fatu don't -"

jey pinned her hands against the door and slightly growled as he looked at her " no maui atalanta kassia.. malone. no scartch that maui atalanta kassia fatu. You boutta listen to what the fuck I gotta say. do you understand ? don't make me ask again ."

maui couldn't do nothing but looking at him with glossy eyes turned on yet scared of this sexy beast coming out of him as she nodded her head slowly.

"use your fucking words maui. you wanted to use them in all the interviews right? over the phone right? throwing attitudes with me? use them." he growled a little in her ear.

"y-yes.. I understand jey.."

"good. Look maui I.. I love you I really do from the bottom of my heart the moon and back.. but I want to start over.. we've known each other for years but I want one more
Chance to prove myself you're so pretty smart intelligent and goofy.. I love that about you I love your music I just love you in general I see a future with you.. I want you as my wife point blank no discussion .. I've been sending you gifts because it's a sign of affection.. I'm not used to this so please stay by my side and correct my wrong doings .. I ain't never been loved period point . And that's all ask from you to hold me down.." he said biting his lip to hold back some tears even though one slipped down sighing .

"......."

"maui.."

"I... I'll think about jey... just give me time that's all we got.." she whispered quietly to him looking at him.

damnn it damn it damn it . what am I going to do .. she thought in her head .

 she thought in her head

800 words gawdddd damn. I made it a lil longer mwuahhh .. if yall have an idea you'd like me to add enjoy it see yall soon !!😘..

what you think gon happen??😨😨😨😨