12.

Previously on " U C E Y J U C E Y"

J:" oh you can't speak now ma? really?"

jey was hard she could feel it under her as she looked at him. Jey ended up leaning in first kissing her. she kissed him back as jey's big hands roamed her body.

by the minute the kiss got more and more intense.

Maui was moaning softly in the kiss as she grinded under jey.. groans and moans could be heard from both of them .

Ji" yo uc- ewwww ! yall nasty use as the fucks use protection no babies .."

J:" nigga ion need protection she boutta stack donuts on this dick get the fuck out!" jey shouted rolling his eyes .

Jimmy shook his head laughing as he left the room.

Maui was staring at jey as she hid in his neck quite embarrassed.

Lord what the hell am just happened..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"mm fuck jey just like that.." Maui moaned up as she tried to push jey away from her.

jey looked at her and smacked her hand away bending down a little " why you runnin.. ? you wasn't runnin when you was runnin yo mouth .. " he whispered in her ear.

Maui moaned and looked at him she couldn't really respond because he was fucking her so good in all the right places .

" atalanta . answer . me." he said with every stroke before going faster .

" mm.. mm I'm sorry daddy! I'm sorry I was upset .. mm fuck just like that-"

"JEY!" he heard a yell and groaned .

————————————————————-

March ,5,2024.

-Dallas tx.

-jey

Jey was having a wet dream about Maui he was actually humping her in his sleep.

M:" JEYYYY GET UP NIGGA"Maui said tapping him

J: groans and opens his eye before pulling her down and holding her tight " shut the fuck up why you yellin ma I'm sleepy." He said with his eyes back closed .

M:" maybe because you got work today .. but I'll let you sleep I wanted you to eat" she said looking at him.

J : rolls his eyes and looks at you " I should beat you ass.. if I'm eating anything it's gon be that pussy.." he said opening his eyes looking at her biting his lip.

M:" ... why you was moaning ?" She questioned trying to change the topic .

Jey's cheeks heated up but he wasn't one to fold as he sat up with her in his lap looking at her admiring her.. he looked at her from head to toe ... he felt complete and with her. Maui on the other hand was getting butterflies and her.. pum pum was throbbing for this man.

Jey kicked his lip a little bit before putting her down and looked at her before heading into the shower.

Maui looked at him and bit her lip and looked away as he walked away before she got the courage " you a bitch ass nigga Joshua!" she said before laying down scrolling on her phone.

Jey was talking a good ass shower but he heard what she said and he had some instore for that ass.

A/N :  I know it's short y'all I'm sorry I'm tired and this is how much energy I have I gotta do a project and shit ain't nb- ykwww I love yall smm I'll prolly gon b hella active after Halloween dm me if you wanna talk n lmk if yall want me to do ...

A/N : I know it's short y'all I'm sorry I'm tired and this is how much energy I have I gotta do a project and shit ain't nb- ykwww I love yall smm I'll prolly gon b hella active after Halloween dm me if you wanna talk n lmk if yall want me to do a pt.2 of this. Bye munchkins .🩶