Chapter 1:Engagement

Today is very big day for Oberois as it's their new heirs engagement. The business world was shocked by the news, The news was so sudden yesterday they got to know and today is an engagement that too of all heirs. There was a total mess in the business world and the media as no one knew about their brides, Media was going crazy outside the building as they are not allowed inside.
Hall was decorated in an elegant way showing money Oberois spend, Guest was gathered in hall desperately waiting to see Oberois brides. Till now nobody has seen Oberois brides neither they told their name,

" We would love to inform you all that Oberois new heirs marriage had got fixed and tomorrow is their engagement. Our priorities in our daughter in law was their nature and beauty, Their background doesn't matter to us. What matters to us we got, So don't comment on their background and all, it won't be tolerated. Thank you!".

It was the news given by Tejas Oberoi,
Oberois was attending guest except the new heirs who was on stage talking of some business matters.

Saumya: please leave your business stuff till your marriage,
Saumya said while getting a little frustrated as her sons always bring their work everywhere.

Saumya: Are you all ready, engagement is about to start.
Heirs just nodded their heads, sighing Saumya left.

Host: Without wasting any more time let's start today's ceremony, Are all ready to meet new brides.

"yes" All guests scream.

Host : So lets start, here is the first bride of the day and elder daughter in law of Oberoi. Please welcome with rounds of applause Sanskruti Sharma.
All lights focus on the staircase where Sanskruti was standing like a model, Everyone gasp seeing her beauty.

Host: don't gasp now only there is more to see, Their beauty will gonna cheer this stage. Now I would request to Suraj Oberoi to go and bring your future wife on stage.

Sanskruti's Pov:

I was standing on staircase where I was order to stand for new brides grand entry ( she said in mocking way in her mind). Soon the announcement happened and all the lights focused on me, I didn't dare to look up my eyes were glued to the floor, I'm not used to high standard parties or function, so I was hella nervous. Soon I felt a presence in front of me without uttering a word He grabbed my hand and started to take me towards the stage.
( Sanskruti pov ends)
Seeing 1st couple settle on stage host continue

Host : let's continue with 2nd couple. Here is the 2nd bride of the day and the 2nd daughter in law of Oberoi. Please welcome with the rounds of applause Ishita Arora.
With rounds of applause all lights focused on Ishita, Ishita was standing in the staircase. Because for all brides entry positions are the same, Another gasp left from guests seeing her beauty.

Host: Now I would request Daksh Oberoi to go and bring your future wife on the stage.

Ishita's Pov:

I was standing where all the brides were assigned to stand, I just wanna run away (she whin). With rounds of applause all lights focus on me, I was looking straight when another annocemeant make me punch the host. Am I a baby? why he has to come to take me, I can come by myself. My thoughts get break when he come and hold my hand. I looked at him and our eyes met for just 2 seconds and he started to take me towards the stage.

(Ishita pov ends)
Seeing the 2nd couple settle on stage hosts continue.

Host: let's continue with our 3rd couple. Here is the 3rd bride of the day and 3rd daughter in law of Oberoi. Please welcome with the rounds of applause Ruhi Thakur.

With rounds of applause all lights focus on Ruhi, everyone was not so shocked to see her beauty as they were expecting this only now. They would be more shocked if she was not beautiful.