Chapter 73: Kiara's Past

Today they'll get discharged just from the hospital not from treatment, 6 nurses and 4 docs will be in their house for them. They were leaving but suddenly they had a visitor, Mina! She met with 3 other girls and apologized to them. Now it's Kiara's turn, they enter, Kiara was packing her stuff and didn't notice them.

Aditya: Kiara, we have a visitor!
Kiara looked behind and left the stuff she was carrying in her hand after seeing her, Kiara looked at Aditya.

Mina: how are you?
Mina came forward, Kiara looked away and spoke coldly.

Kiara: thanks for helping but please don't ever show me your face.
Mina looked at her with hurtful gaze, Aditya was surprised too, it's been while he had seen her this side.

Kiara: you can leave now!
She said without looking at her,

Mina: I'm sorry for whatever I did, I enjoyed the time I spent with you, may you live your life happily forever. Good bye for forever!
Mina waits for her but after not getting any response she turns and leaves, as soon she turns Kiara looks at her. She stares at her back till she is out of sight, tears form in her eyes but control, Aditya comes and gives her a side hug while rubbing her arm.

At home:

Girls had Pooja before entering inside the house while heirs were carrying them, after Pooja they had their lunch and then went to their rooms. Respective docs give them medicine and other treatment, like currently Sanskruti & Ishita are having saline.

In evening,
Suraj & Sanskruti:

Sanskruti was reading a book with a saline syringe in her hand, Suraj entered and smiled looking at her.

Suraj: after a long time I'm seeing you reading a book.
Sanskruti glanced at him,

Sanskruti: after a long and hectic time today I'm all free, that's why.
She said while continuing reading,

Suraj: what type of book you're reading?
Suraj asked while sitting in front of him,

Sanskruti: a romantic novel!
She replied while reading,

Suraj: Ooo, was you a nerd kid back then?

Sanskruti: no, I was an average student!

Suraj: I was a nerd!

Sanskruti: if they see you now then they'll probably die because of a heart attack.
Suraj took the book because she was not looking at him,

Sanskruti: Suraj!
she said surprisingly,

Suraj: why?

Sanskruti: because now there no sign like that, your now a bad kid.
She said while giving full attention to him,

Suraj: I'm not a kid anymore!
Suraj said while smiling mischievously,

Suraj: you have seen it, haven't you?
Suraj said while smirking, Sanskruti looked away.

Suraj: and I can do romance which is written in this book without reading it.
He said while coming closer,

Suraj: so recovered soon because someone is waiting for you.
He said while looking down, Sanskruti widened her eyes.

Sanskruti: oh, god!
Sanskruti said while pushing him, Suraj laughed.

At night after dinner,
Aditya & Kiara:

Kiara was in balcony having fresh air when suddenly Aditya back hugged her, she got starled but after smelling his fragrance she recognised him.

Kiara: you starled me!